Huh, looks like the U.K is getting shafted with the price.

#1DEMONPANDA212Posted 5/13/2014 7:29:03 PM
XBOX One Titan Fall bundle, 345 on gamestop U.K.

Kinectless and gameless bundle on all sites... 349.99.

You'd be better off buying the TF bundle and selling the kinect on eBay after June where upon a few kinectless adopters might decide to downgr... Er, I mean "upgrade" the system.

Can see me doing just that if I'm honest. If E3 wows me, still gotta get wowed by upcoming exclusives because at the moment, it's Dead Rising and possibly Sunset Overdrive.
---
3DS (XL) 4854-6425-2855
3DS (Zelda) 2320-6650-1378
#2Joe_ArpaioPosted 5/13/2014 7:30:22 PM
You guys gave us Piers Morgan. Sounds fair.
#3CammyApplePosted 5/13/2014 7:30:37 PM
Meanwhile in Brazil the console still costs as much as a used car.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#4DEMONPANDA212(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 7:48:16 PM(edited)
Joe_Arpaio posted...

Trust us, just like Canada with Bieber, we can't stand him too.

At least we gave the world the Beatles, the continuation of AC/DC (Brian Johnson who replaced Bon Scott after a tragic early death is a Geordie), Rolling Stones, Muse, Slash of Guns 'N' Roses etc... So I think we've more than made up for our entertainment mistakes, lol.

CammyApple posted...

As Top Gear has shown me, cars can be bought for 1. So I get what you're saying, that it's expensive.

But much like Mythubtsers with Bull in a China shop, lead ballon, candy from a baby etc... That saying no longer holds any weight with me, lol.
---
3DS (XL) 4854-6425-2855
#5elchris79Posted 5/13/2014 7:50:59 PM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
Joe_Arpaio posted...

At least we gave the world the Beatles, the continuation of AC/DC (Brian Johnson who replaced Bon Scott after a tragic early death is a Geordie), Rolling Stones, Muse, Slash of Guns 'N' Roses etc... So I think we've more than made up for our entertainment mistakes, lol.

CammyApple posted...

As Top Gear has shown me, cars can be bought for 1. So I get what you're saying, that it's expensive.

But much like Mythubtsers with Bull in a China shop, lead ballon, candy from a baby etc... That saying no longer holds any weight with me, lol.

Yeah Top Gear... A factual program...
#6CammyApplePosted 5/13/2014 7:51:28 PM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
Joe_Arpaio posted...

CammyApple posted...

Okay I'll smooth it out. It still costs the equivalent of a thousand dollars.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#7DEMONPANDA212(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 8:39:03 PM
Elchris.

Simple logic backs it up.

Car lot has a car model they can no longer shift, it's gonna cost them 200 to scrap, so they sell it for a pound. Instant profit.

CammyApple posted...
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
Joe_Arpaio posted...

CammyApple posted...

Okay I'll smooth it out. It still costs the equivalent of a thousand dollars.

Meep!
---
3DS (XL) 4854-6425-2855