Today is truly embarrassing

#21Millertime660Posted 5/13/2014 10:25:22 PM
badmanneil posted...
It always amazes me how the fanboys of this site will love M$ no matter what they do.. They could bring back DRM tomorrow and the people on here will find a way to justify it.

Ahhhh the old fanboy excuse! You know how this sounds right?
#22avanentPosted 5/13/2014 10:28:44 PM
Millertime660 posted...
badmanneil posted...
It always amazes me how the fanboys of this site will love M$ no matter what they do.. They could bring back DRM tomorrow and the people on here will find a way to justify it.

accurate?
#23josh924Posted 5/13/2014 10:29:03 PM
avanent posted...

The titanfall thing was a sale, sales happen. Get over it.

This isn't a price drop, if you learned how to read you'd know it's another option. They're not getting rid of the $500 version, they're adding a $400 version.

Don't be delusional. You don't pull these tactics this early in a system's launch as regular marketing. Its not a sale, its an attempt at damage control.

It was a sale. If you don't think so, just go ahead and try to buy the Titanfall bundle for $449.99.
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
#24badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 10:29:34 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
badmanneil posted...
Any idiot would tell you that having an overpriced, underpowered console was not going to beat sony. The UI that is built around Kinect is terrible. All I wanted was a more powerful Xbox 360 with a better controller. Instead i get a machine that changes faster than the seasons... This is ridiculous and once again it is the early adopters- the dedicated fans like me that get screwed over.

A kinectless Xbox One is a slap in the face to early adopters. Honestly M$ owes me $100.

They don't owe you anything. You bought into their BS. You got what you paid for. Microsoft isn't going to come to your house and repossess your Kinect. #dealwithit Amirite?

Moving Forward Kinect is not going to be as supported as it is now. It's fact that the kinectless Xbox One will quickly outsell the $500 SKU. Why would they keep tuning and updating the kinect??? The will serve the masses and slowly phase out the kinect with UI updates

SO YES!!! They do owe me $100.. A gift card is the least they could do
#25JuuzhPosted 5/13/2014 10:30:03 PM
the arm bone connects to the hand bone, the hand bone connects to the controller bone, the controller bone connects to the xbone, the kinect bone connects to the...well I guess it doesn't really have to be connected anymore. the song needs to be updated.
---
PSN: Gidoza
WiiU: Gidoza
#26VoidBeyondPosted 5/13/2014 10:30:39 PM
badmanneil posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
badmanneil posted...
Any idiot would tell you that having an overpriced, underpowered console was not going to beat sony. The UI that is built around Kinect is terrible. All I wanted was a more powerful Xbox 360 with a better controller. Instead i get a machine that changes faster than the seasons... This is ridiculous and once again it is the early adopters- the dedicated fans like me that get screwed over.

A kinectless Xbox One is a slap in the face to early adopters. Honestly M$ owes me $100.

They don't owe you anything. You bought into their BS. You got what you paid for. Microsoft isn't going to come to your house and repossess your Kinect. #dealwithit Amirite?

Moving Forward Kinect is not going to be as supported as it is now. It's fact that the kinectless Xbox One will quickly outsell the $500 SKU. Why would they keep tuning and updating the kinect??? The will serve the masses and slowly phase out the kinect with UI updates

You bought it on your own will, they don't owe you anything.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#27Millertime660Posted 5/13/2014 10:30:43 PM
avanent posted...
Millertime660 posted...
badmanneil posted...

accurate?

Couldnt the same be said about the "anti-fanboys"? If thats the word you guys use?
#28badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 10:31:42 PM
josh924 posted...
avanent posted...

This isn't a price drop, if you learned how to read you'd know it's another option. They're not getting rid of the $500 version, they're adding a $400 version.

Don't be delusional. You don't pull these tactics this early in a system's launch as regular marketing. Its not a sale, its an attempt at damage control.

It was a sale. If you don't think so, just go ahead and try to buy the Titanfall bundle for $449.99.

LOL on sale?? Thanksgiving Sale? 4th of july sale?? No.. a random sale in april.. hmmm.. yea sounds like damage control.. Seriously, when the hell does a limited edition bundle ever go on sale... NEVER!!!
#29Millertime660Posted 5/13/2014 10:32:16 PM
badmanneil posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
badmanneil posted...

Is this your first day on earth? Your thought process seems out of wack here.
#30Millertime660Posted 5/13/2014 10:33:01 PM
badmanneil posted...
josh924 posted...
avanent posted...

LOL on sale?? Thanksgiving Sale? 4th of july sale?? No.. a random sale in april.. hmmm.. yea sounds like damage control.. Seriously, when the hell does a limited edition bundle ever go on sale... NEVER!!!

Sales only happen on holidays? Thats news to me!