Today is truly embarrassing

#31avanentPosted 5/13/2014 9:35:23 PM(edited)
Millertime660 posted...
avanent posted...
Millertime660 posted...
badmanneil posted...
It always amazes me how the fanboys of this site will love M$ no matter what they do.. They could bring back DRM tomorrow and the people on here will find a way to justify it.

Ahhhh the old fanboy excuse! You know how this sounds right?

accurate?

Couldnt the same be said about the "anti-fanboys"? If thats the word you guys use?

Maybe, but there's a lot of accusations of fanboyism just because people aren't thrilled about exactly what was delivered (not the internet kept it a secret)... Sales will increase. You will still have some blatant haters, but no matter what the topic or where the discussion, there's always at least one person who just sucks as a human being.
#32josh924Posted 5/13/2014 9:35:58 PM
badmanneil posted...
josh924 posted...
avanent posted...

The titanfall thing was a sale, sales happen. Get over it.

This isn't a price drop, if you learned how to read you'd know it's another option. They're not getting rid of the $500 version, they're adding a $400 version.

Don't be delusional. You don't pull these tactics this early in a system's launch as regular marketing. Its not a sale, its an attempt at damage control.

It was a sale. If you don't think so, just go ahead and try to buy the Titanfall bundle for $449.99.

LOL on sale?? Thanksgiving Sale? 4th of july sale?? No.. a random sale in april.. hmmm.. yea sounds like damage control.. Seriously, when the hell does a limited edition bundle ever go on sale... NEVER!!!

Why does a sale have to be associated with a holiday? And like I said, if it wasn't a sale, then you should be able to find the Titanfall bundle for $449.99, right? Go ahead and try to find it at that price and then come back here and tell us what you find.
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
#33avanentPosted 5/13/2014 9:37:43 PM(edited)
josh924 posted...
badmanneil posted...
josh924 posted...
avanent posted...

The titanfall thing was a sale, sales happen. Get over it.

This isn't a price drop, if you learned how to read you'd know it's another option. They're not getting rid of the $500 version, they're adding a $400 version.

Don't be delusional. You don't pull these tactics this early in a system's launch as regular marketing. Its not a sale, its an attempt at damage control.

It was a sale. If you don't think so, just go ahead and try to buy the Titanfall bundle for $449.99.

LOL on sale?? Thanksgiving Sale? 4th of july sale?? No.. a random sale in april.. hmmm.. yea sounds like damage control.. Seriously, when the hell does a limited edition bundle ever go on sale... NEVER!!!

Why does a sale have to be associated with a holiday? And like I said, if it wasn't a sale, then you should be able to find the Titanfall bundle for $449.99, right? Go ahead and try to find it at that price and then come back here and tell us what you find.

I dont think you understand what the intent of a sale is, and why companies have them.
#34RaRitsujunPosted 5/13/2014 9:38:15 PM
Awww... desperate MS's desperate. :DDD
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#35HowatizerPosted 5/13/2014 9:40:37 PM(edited)
You seem so very concerned about your Kinect issue, but I remembered something from a few weeks back.

#41badmanneilPosted 4/18/2014 9:53:55 PM

Playstation 4 has already won the war. I want to see Sony ram the sword into the heart of Microsoft at E3.. Lol Kinect, what a joke....

Yeah, I think I found something else truly embarrassing. For someone with an account as old as yours, I really expected more.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/69056684
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#36Millertime660Posted 5/13/2014 9:39:57 PM
avanent posted...
Millertime660 posted...
avanent posted...
Millertime660 posted...
badmanneil posted...
It always amazes me how the fanboys of this site will love M$ no matter what they do.. They could bring back DRM tomorrow and the people on here will find a way to justify it.

Ahhhh the old fanboy excuse! You know how this sounds right?

accurate?

Couldnt the same be said about the "anti-fanboys"? If thats the word you guys use?

Maybe, but there's a lot of accusations of fanboyism just because people aren't thrilled about exactly what was delivered (not the internet kept it a secret)... Sales will increase. You will still have some blatant haters, but no matter what the topic or where the discussion, there's always at least one person who just sucks as a human being.

Id say that is more of a troll than a fanboy but you are correct.
#37VoidBeyondPosted 5/13/2014 9:40:12 PM
Howatizer posted...
You seem so very concerned about your Kinect issue, but I remembered something from a few weeks back.

Playstation 4 has already won the war. I want to see Sony ram the sword into the heart of Microsoft at E3.. Lol Kinect, what a joke....

Yeah, I think I found something else truly embarrassing. For someone with an account as old as yours, I really expected more.

TC, your topic has officially failed. Try again next time.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#38Megamushroom666Posted 5/13/2014 9:41:45 PM
badmanneil posted...
Just got home from work and i see this article on MSN about the Xbox One price drop.. The Xbox team should be embarrassed. I am so tired of having to deal with their ******. Last summer was a disaster,then their was the price drops bundle with titanfall last month and now this... You all realize that they have officially abandoned kinect right.. Developers won't make anything for it anymore and at most you will see some gimmicky kinect games... would of been the same with or without kinect to be honest.

Does M$ do any field testing or marketing testing at all???? Any idiot would tell you that having an overpriced, underpowered console was not going to beat sony. The UI that is built around Kinect is terrible. All I wanted was a more powerful Xbox 360 with a better controller. Instead i get a machine that changes faster than the seasons... This is ridiculous and once again it is the early adopters- the dedicated fans like me that get screwed over.

A kinectless Xbox One is a slap in the face to early adopters. Honestly M$ owes me $100. I should literally be allowed to take my kinect to the M$ store and get a $100 gift card--- that will never happen though because M$ doesn't care about people. Just money.

End Rant... So pissed off about this whole thing.

#dealwithit
---
Girl gets gangsta with a shovel: youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com
#39Millertime660Posted 5/13/2014 9:42:17 PM
Howatizer posted...

hahaha i figured someone would look for another one of his posts. Looks like TC will dissapear from this "discussion".
#40josh924Posted 5/13/2014 9:42:20 PM
avanent posted...
I dont think you understand what the intent of a sale is, and why companies have them.

In any case, it doesn't change the fact that $449.99 was the sale price for the Titanfall bundle, not the MSRP.
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.