I didn't know so many of you had degrees in business analyst.

#1TinyTankXPosted 5/13/2014 11:04:36 PM
Seriously, we have so many "experts" here who must've majored in this in college because to be able to predict what a multimillion dollar company's future will lead to means you definitely have the experience in that field huh? After all, who better else to advise what a company should do than those here in GameFAQs?

With all sarcasm aside, instead of discussing regular things about the Xbox One and its games and features, this forum section is a cesspool of people just rabbling on and on and on about things that will never come to fruition within the company's well being. The fact that people here believe that a company as good as Microsoft would suddenly fail from something like this is amusing.
#2Maverick_ReznorPosted 5/13/2014 11:07:38 PM
I took a few classes.
honestly though, an uneducated moron knows that Microsoft isn't going anywhere.
---
Currently Playing : Titanfall, Dark Souls 2, Bound by Flame
Looking Forward To: Destiny,Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, Evolve The Order 1886
#3Jx1010Posted 5/13/2014 11:08:10 PM
You dont need a degree to understand when something crumbles.
#4TinyTankX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 11:09:09 PM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
I took a few classes.

They're not? Interesting. They messed up with Windows Vista.. that affected quite a number of people, and yet here they still are. Companies do not fall apart from this.
#5HeracylostPosted 5/13/2014 11:16:04 PM
That's the great thing of not owning a billion dollar company. On the ground floor we get to see, just how out of touch the people behind them are. Microsoft well, it's obvious they have no idea what their doing anymore. Windows8, Xbone reveal. At least they're trying to save it. But the more people complain and moan, it sets them on a more steady path.
#6U_WOT_M8Posted 5/13/2014 11:18:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7TinyTankX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 11:19:02 PM
Heracylost posted...
That's the great thing of not owning a billion dollar company. On the ground floor we get to see, just how out of touch the people behind them are. Microsoft well, it's obvious they have no idea what their doing anymore. Windows8, Xbone reveal. At least they're trying to save it. But the more people complain and moan, it sets them on a more steady path.

Yeah, I mean there are things that I do not agree with what they are doing and I'll voice my opinion on that matter. And as you said, that helps the company set their path to appeal to the consumer. But what I'm trying to address in this topic is some of that trash these posters push out is so uneducated. I mean is it really that valuable to one's time to keep trying to troll these boards?
#8dnmtPosted 5/13/2014 11:20:01 PM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
I took a few classes.

MS is one thing, the Xbox brand is another.
#9Frost_MirrorPosted 5/13/2014 11:21:41 PM
TinyTankX posted...
GameFAQs is a cesspool

Wait, you mean you didn't know this beforehand?
---
Totally Online Tower Arena Lane Battle Intensive Strategy Clicking with Usually Isometric Tactics
#10PoweredMilkManPosted 5/13/2014 11:21:57 PM
You see a lot of post from Forbes so imagine these people are upperclass citizens
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon