The meltdown in Reddit X1 board is EPIC

#11matthewj853Posted 5/14/2014 1:28:06 AM
Anakerie posted...
I want to see this entire thing made into a telenova. Beautiful people yelling in Spanish and throwing things at each other. Of course it would probably turn out that Kinect and the Wii U are actually half siblings and cannot be together in spite of their love. Kinect: "Ay Dios mios! Wii U es mi HERMANO! NOOOOOO!!! Y estoy embarazada!!!"

LMAO I laughed so hard at that. Just so much awesome.
---
Fisto - Making women weak at the knees and men question their sexuality since activation - agentspoon
3DS friend code 2277-6834-4107
#12DEMONPANDA212Posted 5/14/2014 1:40:53 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
lunaticcore posted...
You should see the Clippers fans on Reddit right now.

Well they did get screwed so they have a right t be upset.

However early adopters did not and the ones complaining should stfu.

NHL was like this too, can't help but think the Habs sweeping Tampa and the Avs exiting in round 1 would've been different were it not from the Zebra's.

Too many disallowed legal goals and poor calls all around.
---
3DS (XL) 4854-6425-2855
3DS (Zelda) 2320-6650-1378
#13Spetsnaz420Posted 5/14/2014 1:49:10 AM
JusSumGuy88 posted...
hilarious. I bought the xbox one...at launch..with the kinect..but i dont' feel betrayed. I understand that when you are an early adopter of any device or service, things are subject to...and usuaully will change.

It can go either way too... By waiting a couple years my PS3 didn't have PS2 BC, extra USB ports or a memory card reader. That was a lot to give up to save $100 for me at the time.
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#142006_Posted 5/14/2014 2:01:17 AM
How can you feel betrayed as an early adopter? This was bound to happen sooner or latet.
#15lunaticcorePosted 5/14/2014 2:03:23 AM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
lunaticcore posted...
You should see the Clippers fans on Reddit right now.

Well they did get screwed so they have a right t be upset.

However early adopters did not and the ones complaining should stfu.

NHL was like this too, can't help but think the Habs sweeping Tampa and the Avs exiting in round 1 would've been different were it not from the Zebra's.

Too many disallowed legal goals and poor calls all around.

The funny thing is.. if they do get the ball, then Thunder fans would be rightly upset about the missed foul call on that play.

Somebody had to get burned on that call.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#16RagnarokxvPosted 5/14/2014 2:20:26 AM
Nobody forced anyone to buy the XBONE at launch or shortly afterwards. Myself and others respectfully suggested to wait for a number of reasons. Now people are blaming Microsoft for their own decision to buy their product? People need to learn to deal with the consequences of their actions instead of playing the blame game. Being a user of a previous Xbox iteration does not obligate you to buy the next, which seems to be the number one reason why people got on board immediately after release.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#17JusSumGuy88Posted 5/14/2014 9:52:02 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
JusSumGuy88 posted...
hilarious. I bought the xbox one...at launch..with the kinect..but i dont' feel betrayed. I understand that when you are an early adopter of any device or service, things are subject to...and usuaully will change.

It can go either way too... By waiting a couple years my PS3 didn't have PS2 BC, extra USB ports or a memory card reader. That was a lot to give up to save $100 for me at the time.

you're 100% correct. it can go either way. But what people fail to realize is that microsoft STILL wants you to buy the sku WITH the kinect, because they have invested a lot into the kinect being an integral part of the system. We'll just have to wait and see how things turn out, but I believe this is just a move by microsoft to try to close the gap in sales between the ps4 & xb1. The attach rate on the ps camera is pretty good, from what I've heard, and that's because it's affordable and you have the option of purchasing the camera. Granted, it doesn't have the same functionality of the kinect, but people do like options. I think this is microsoft's new stance... "we give you options." lol. All in all, we, the consumers are the winners because this competition is making both companies shape their policies and practices around what WE WANT.
---
Gamertag - Da Milli Man
PSN - DaMilliMan
#18cheezedadadaPosted 5/14/2014 9:54:36 AM
I had to stop reading that half way because it became too uncomfortable to read. Some people really do take this stuff WAY too seriously. Those replies made it sound like someone from Microsoft murdered their whole family. I mean getting mad is fine, but holy crap. Relax.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#19LooksLikeRainPosted 5/14/2014 9:55:25 AM
And that is why reddit has a voting system. Most of the top comments there are more mature and reasonable than I've ever seen on this board.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#20Ironman06Posted 5/14/2014 9:56:36 AM
I'm willing to bet most of these people are just trolls who have never purchased an Xbox One. I bet a lot of them are fanboys of a different system. True fanboys defend their system unconditionally (just look at the stuff Sony fanboys wrote after their data breach a few years ago). I sincerely hope that everyone on this board is smart enough to see through this charade.
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law