The meltdown in Reddit X1 board is EPIC

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The meltdown in Reddit X1 board is EPIC
1 year ago#21
Ironman06 posted...
I'm willing to bet most of these people are just trolls who have never purchased an Xbox One. I bet a lot of them are fanboys of a different system. True fanboys defend their system unconditionally (just look at the stuff Sony fanboys wrote after their data breach a few years ago). I sincerely hope that everyone on this board is smart enough to see through this charade.

Yeah, thats a guarantee. Some people will actually be mad, but we all know that some of those are most likely fake. Like when people go to rival boards, act like they own the console and say "XXX is losing money! This is so sad! What are we gonna do!?" when really they are just being *** holes.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
1 year ago#22
I don't get why so many people believe anything Microsoft says anymore.
They have been caught lying for years, but yet every time a new lie gets exposed, some people get butt-hurt, as if MS hurt their feelings.
Even before the final features of the XBO were officially announced, there were rumors circulating about how the XBO was going to force digital, require an Internet connection, be bundled with kinect, and so on...yet Microsoft lied then by claiming that all the rumors were false, when they all ended up being 100% true.

And they (Microsoft) has been lying and telling half-truths ever since.
They said the Internet requirement and 24-hour On-line check couldn't be done away with or patched out, and then two-weeks later patched it out.
They said they would never separate the XBO with kinect, and now they are doing just that.

Why is this surprising anybody ?
Microsoft would sell their mother into slavery if they thought it would help them. Lying isn't hard for them.
1 year ago#23
cheezedadada posted...
Ironman06 posted...
I'm willing to bet most of these people are just trolls who have never purchased an Xbox One. I bet a lot of them are fanboys of a different system. True fanboys defend their system unconditionally (just look at the stuff Sony fanboys wrote after their data breach a few years ago). I sincerely hope that everyone on this board is smart enough to see through this charade.

Yeah, thats a guarantee. Some people will actually be mad, but we all know that some of those are most likely fake. Like when people go to rival boards, act like they own the console and say "XXX is losing money! This is so sad! What are we gonna do!?" when really they are just being *** holes.

Very true, one need's to not look any further than these boards to see this in action. There are times when this board has 20 troll topics out of 50 topics on the first page, Wii-U the same and if you time travel back a few years the PS 3 board as well .
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
1 year ago#24
TheGam3925 posted...
Those reddit posters aren't true fanboys. True fanboys would defend their beloved company no matter what.

Lol, so true.

Tyronelio1 posted...
lunaticcore posted...
You should see the Clippers fans on Reddit right now.

Well they did get screwed so they have a right t be upset.

However early adopters did not and the ones complaining should stfu.

Tyronelio1 is completely ok with Microsoft abandoning its existing Xbox One user base.
Even if the new Xbox One is now nothing more than a PS3.5
1 year ago#25
Stupid fanboys crying... awesome?
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
1 year ago#26
Wow thank you tc for updating me about some whiny brats whining on a website. Maybe their is hope for humanity after all.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
1 year ago#27
shawnmck posted...
I don't get why so many people believe anything Microsoft says anymore.
They have been caught lying for years, but yet every time a new lie gets exposed, some people get butt-hurt, as if MS hurt their feelings.
Even before the final features of the XBO were officially announced, there were rumors circulating about how the XBO was going to force digital, require an Internet connection, be bundled with kinect, and so on...yet Microsoft lied then by claiming that all the rumors were false, when they all ended up being 100% true.

And they (Microsoft) has been lying and telling half-truths ever since.
They said the Internet requirement and 24-hour On-line check couldn't be done away with or patched out, and then two-weeks later patched it out.
They said they would never separate the XBO with kinect, and now they are doing just that.

Why is this surprising anybody ?
Microsoft would sell their mother into slavery if they thought it would help them. Lying isn't hard for them.

Actually this is true, they have lied all the time, also on reddit its almost PS nation, its not surprise to see this
1 year ago#28
lmao at the first one :D

that's what fan boys get...wtf are you doing defending a product for a company that YOU DO NOT WORK FOR?

I've owned the original xbox, and I have xbox 360, and xbox one...never owned a sony console
No way no how will I defend nonsense

I know the one is in trouble... I know MS is stupid...but to go against my own common sense and logic to defend someone that doesn't give a frogs flying ass about me is asinine at best
---
WU-TANG vs BF4
http://youtu.be/TVmvMvJ67zo
1 year ago#29
Many years ago....when the Dreamcast launched...I was at a Wal mart with a friend of mine. He saw me eyeballing a Dreamcast. "Think I'm gonna buy it." I said.

The sage-like advice he offered me stays with me till this day.

"NEVER.....buy a game system when its just coming out."
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
1 year ago#30
I'm willing to bet these aren't trolls, but pissed off early adopters.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The meltdown in Reddit X1 board is EPIC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived