Is games with gold gonna be free games like 360 or free game rentals like ps4?

#1CuteButtShyPosted 5/14/2014 4:04:39 AM
Also do we get 2 per month like 360 or just 1 per month like ps4?
---
MMMMMWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMWWMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMMWWMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWMWM
#2Jedi454Posted 5/14/2014 4:07:33 AM
Nice signature, are you 12?
---
"PC master race" is a term that Betas use to try and make themselves feel superior to other Gamers online because they're insecure in the real world.
#3LapanuiPosted 5/14/2014 4:10:36 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69224978

That thread mentioned it might be a subscription based service like PS+, but they are giving away Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and Halo: Spartan Assault.

I guess it depends on what games are currently out. If they continuously release indie games or arcade games, we could be seeing more of them becoming free, with the odd full retail game.

They've not said how many games a month they will give away. Might vary.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#4nableetPosted 5/14/2014 4:15:25 AM
I could see maybe one retail and one indie a month as per 360, but I can't imagine giving away retail titles for a while yet. Sony said November time (iirc) for "better" (retail?) games on PS+.... Even that seems too soon for the relative lack of games available.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#5LapanuiPosted 5/14/2014 4:18:51 AM
@nablett, I agree that it's too soon to offer full retail games. I don't see them giving away games like AC4, CoD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, etc.; some of the big games. I could see them giving away Rayman Legends, PvZ, Child of Light, Angry Birds, Crimson Dragon, Lococycle, Powerstar Golf, Peggle 2, Strider, MGSV: Ground Zeroes, Strike Suit Zero, Trials Fusion, etc.; some of the less costly titles.

Well, that's what I am hoping for...
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#6CuteButtShy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2014 5:01:53 AM
Lapanui posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69224978

That thread mentioned it might be a subscription based service like PS+, but they are giving away Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and Halo: Spartan Assault.

I guess it depends on what games are currently out. If they continuously release indie games or arcade games, we could be seeing more of them becoming free, with the odd full retail game.

They've not said how many games a month they will give away. Might vary.

Wow...lame I assumed they were gonna one-up sony instead of just blatantly copying them.
---
MMMMMWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMWWMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMMWWMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWMWM
#7KolanifvPosted 5/16/2014 8:47:34 AM
Why do you expect that when that's all MS has been doing since E3?
#8CuteButtShy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 9:05:46 PM
Kolanifv posted...
Why do you expect that when that's all MS has been doing since E3?

*sigh* I don't even know anymore
---