can someone explain the xbox 180 joke?

#11bob15xPosted 5/14/2014 6:12:10 AM
unlikelyserge posted...
When they started the xbox 720 joke i got it pretty fast since it's the New "xbox".and can't go full hd, so 720 Makes quite a.clever name, But the kinectless 180 doesn't seem right to me

as you may have noticed is this.

MS announces something stupid
Everyone complains.
MS listens and changes their policies.
People than complain that MS does 180s

Sony announces something stupid
Sony fanboys flock behind it says its the best thing ever (see driveclub)
Sony changes the policies
Same fanboys ignore that this was a 180 and says how amazing sony is for listening.

that pretty much sums up this gen so far.
#12darkshadowmasterPosted 5/14/2014 6:20:36 AM
Aconformist posted...
One of the most epic jokes ever. To this day people STILL fall for this.

You can log into WoW right now & use that line and watch as Trade chat explodes about it for the next 2 hrs.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#13CrysianiaPosted 5/14/2014 6:24:39 AM(edited)
bob15x posted...
unlikelyserge posted...
When they started the xbox 720 joke i got it pretty fast since it's the New "xbox".and can't go full hd, so 720 Makes quite a.clever name, But the kinectless 180 doesn't seem right to me

Everyone complains.

Same fanboys ignore that this was a 180 and says how amazing sony is for listening.

Did you just compare microsoft policies to one issue with a single ps4 game that sony addressed within 7 days?:P

Though yea as I said before its good microsoft change stances, I just wish they got it right in the first place and stopped trying to push things that obviously nobody wants.

Sony were just as stupid for that driveclub move which was a terrible marketing, thankfully they changed it soon after.
#14bob15xPosted 5/14/2014 6:37:02 AM
Crysiania posted...
bob15x posted...
unlikelyserge posted...

Everyone complains.

Did you just compare microsoft policies to one issue with a single ps4 game that sony addressed within 7 days?:P

Though yea as I said before its good microsoft change stances, I just wish they got it right in the first place and stopped trying to push things that obviously nobody wants.

Sony were just as stupid for that driveclub move which was a terrible marketing, thankfully they changed it soon after.

I just picked one.

you can add paying for online
no bc
#15CrysianiaPosted 5/14/2014 6:43:58 AM(edited)
bob15x posted...
Crysiania posted...
bob15x posted...
unlikelyserge posted...

Everyone complains.

I just picked one.

you can add paying for online
no bc

i think you are a little confused, it was obvious sony would making paying mandatory after so many people supported it on the 360, they are a business after all. You can thank microsoft for that (and its consumers).

And the ps4 isnt powerful enough to have ps3 software emulation.

None of which are sony going to "180" on.

Doesnt mean I like these, just that microsoft did them and got away with it so sony did the same.
#16unlikelyserge(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2014 7:08:11 AM
The 720 jokes were much better
---
I am rubber, you are glue.
#17kholdstare04Posted 5/14/2014 7:52:12 AM
I think at this point we should call it the xbox U---since it did so many u-turns :) high-five anybody???? LO L
#18RayconPosted 5/14/2014 8:14:14 AM
unlikelyserge posted...
The 720 jokes were much better

Yeah, but 180 is half of 360! So it also doubles at implying the X1 is a downgrade!
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718