Copying Sony has proven useful yet again

#1carljenkPosted 5/14/2014 5:51:22 AM
ign.com/articles/2014/05/13/using-sonys-playbook-microsoft-will-attempt-xbox-ones-turnaround

Good on you microsoft.
#2L96A1BOSSPosted 5/14/2014 6:09:30 AM
Good to know they following the leader too bad they still have under power hardware that watch dogs 792p tho that's a joke.
#3WTFNightmarePosted 5/14/2014 6:10:32 AM
The guy who wrote that is a known fanboy. And if Microsoft was actually copying Sony the only thing they would releasing would be indies.
---
GT: VVTF Nightmare
#4orestes1981Posted 5/14/2014 6:13:22 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
The guy who wrote that is a known fanboy. And if Microsoft was actually copying Sony the only thing they would releasing would be indies.

ITT-multi-platform games does not exist, exclusives does not exist, rage by MS fanboys does not exist
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#5L96A1BOSSPosted 5/14/2014 6:16:04 AM
orestes1981 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...

ITT-multi-platform games does not exist, exclusives does not exist, rage by MS fanboys does not exist

He just created a topic it got deleted before I could even make the first post good the see the mods shutting down these fanboys prewing crap.
#6InjusticeRebornPosted 5/14/2014 6:16:58 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Good to know they following the leader too bad they still have under power hardware that watch dogs 792p tho that's a joke.

Just when my brain cells regenerated and my eyes cured themselves from cancer due to reading your posts, you return.
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
#7metaldiggle2Posted 5/14/2014 6:18:12 AM
Before even opening that link, I knew it had to have been written by king of ponies, Colin Moriarty. Sure enough I was right. He is very easily one of the most worthless game journalists there is.
---
There are times where I wish I could delete stupid threads I see.
Chicago Blackhawks - 2013 Stanley Cup Champions/President's Trophy Winners
#8L96A1BOSSPosted 5/14/2014 6:21:55 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
The truth make your br

Just when my brain cells regenerated and my eyes cured themselves from cancer due to reading your posts, you return.

L96A1BOSS posted...

The truth let your brain cell hurt? Lol you make my day you still rage when someone post actual truth.
#9thegreatsquarePosted 5/14/2014 6:24:34 AM
metaldiggle2 posted...
Before even opening that link, I knew it had to have been written by king of ponies, Colin Moriarty. Sure enough I was right. He is very easily one of the most worthless game journalists there is.

Is that his real name or did he steal a pen name from Fallout 3?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Colin_Moriarty
---
What games look like on my 4yr old ASUS G73jh - http://www.overclock.net
/g/a/36947/asus-g73jh-screenshot-record-of-the-games-as-played-2013-retirement/
#10InjusticeRebornPosted 5/14/2014 6:26:44 AM(edited)
L96A1BOSS posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

The truth let your brain cell hurt? Lol you make my day you still rage when someone post actual truth.

Brb, just going to get some chemo.
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer