Copying Sony has proven useful yet again

#1182xenoPosted 5/14/2014 6:27:34 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
The guy who wrote that is a known fanboy. And if Microsoft was actually copying Sony the only thing they would releasing would be indies.

lol no.

The only actual fanboy at IGN is Ryan McCaffrey. I have yet to see him criticize MS on anything. Colin criticizes Sony plenty.
---
Shwing
#12Ryan-06Posted 5/14/2014 6:29:03 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Good to know they following the leader too bad they still have under power hardware that watch dogs 792p tho that's a joke.

Say WAaaat?

Link please. I thought 792p was the exact resolution for Titanfall. What is it on PS4? was it confirmed yet
---
chart: http://ow.ly/uuJ6g, Quote: http://i.imgur.com/XGawTZt.jpg
chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
#13method115Posted 5/14/2014 6:32:20 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Good to know they following the leader too bad they still have under power hardware that watch dogs 792p tho that's a joke.

Just when my brain cells regenerated and my eyes cured themselves from cancer due to reading your posts, you return.

The truth let your brain cell hurt? Lol you make my day you still rage when someone post actual truth.

Brb, just going to get some chemo.

Wow I guess this is what Jack Nicholson mean when he said "You can't handle the truth!".
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#14SRBiasPosted 5/14/2014 6:32:35 AM
Well as long as they only copy Sony in gaming, we should all be fine. After todays finance statement, that was brutal. I hope this doesn't seriously effect them, we need Sony and Microsoft pushing each other.
#15method115Posted 5/14/2014 6:32:47 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

Say WAaaat?

Link please. I thought 792p was the exact resolution for Titanfall. What is it on PS4? was it confirmed yet

900p on PS4. 30FPS for both.
---
#16method115Posted 5/14/2014 6:34:20 AM
SRBias posted...
Well as long as they only copy Sony in gaming, we should all be fine. After todays finance statement, that was brutal. I hope this doesn't seriously effect them, we need Sony and Microsoft pushing each other.

It actually wasn't to bad they did improve in some areas. They had a guy on VGchartz break it down who actually knows what all the numbers mean. It's more complicated than just "we lost this much money".
---
#17InjusticeRebornPosted 5/14/2014 8:00:24 AM
method115 posted...

Wow I guess this is what Jack Nicholson mean when he said "You can't handle the truth!".

Please, inform me where I "can't handle the truth"...
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
#18crucialPosted 5/14/2014 8:07:03 AM
MS is doing what sony did for over a decade,they all jump on each other when something is succesful like charging to play games online,trophies,rumble,move,tv,adding apps,Vita,you guys act like we have tech giants at sony when they all just jock each other.

Look at Wii it sold a boat load so Sony and MS bring us Move/Kinect lol
#19L96A1BOSSPosted 5/14/2014 8:55:39 AM
method115 posted...

All you did was wonder around this topic like a delusional fanboy and the person you attack destroy you.
#20PG_EraPosted 5/14/2014 9:03:25 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
method115 posted...

All you did was wonder around this topic like a delusional fanboy and the person you attack destroy you.

Or you can go to the PS4 and drink their delusional kool aid those weeaboos been passing out.
---
Parental Guidance
Some material may not be suitable for children under 10.