Copying Sony has proven useful yet again

#21InjusticeRebornPosted 5/14/2014 10:09:52 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
method115 posted...

Wow I guess this is what Jack Nicholson mean when he said "You can't handle the truth!".

Please, inform me where I "can't handle the truth"...

All you did was wonder around this topic like a delusional fanboy and the person you attack destroy you.

Again. Examples. All I'm seeing is me pointing out your usual tune, and question where I can't handle the truth - to which I'm assuming this is what you're referring to when I got 'destroyed'? XD

:increases dose:
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
#22xxtasy911Posted 5/14/2014 10:18:26 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
The guy who wrote that is a known fanboy. And if Microsoft was actually copying Sony the only thing they would releasing would be indies.

No need to get butthurt bro!
---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#23billOrileyPosted 5/14/2014 10:22:10 AM
hell, why not use the tactics of the best selling console right now? sony and ms did it last gen by trying to introduce their version of motion gaming when the wii was the best seller.
---
**** it, we'll do it live!
#24ssjgohhkuPosted 5/14/2014 2:21:26 PM
billOriley posted...
hell, why not use the tactics of the best selling console right now? sony and ms did it last gen by trying to introduce their version of motion gaming when the wii was the best seller.

PS Move flopped hard.
#25kyncaniPosted 5/14/2014 2:56:43 PM
Of course it's a good idea to scrap the existing Xbox One and make a PS3.5
#26VoidBeyondPosted 5/14/2014 2:58:44 PM
kyncani posted...
Of course it's a good idea to scrap the existing Xbox One and make a PS3.5

Is it possible for you to say something other than that? That sums up 99% of what I've read from you today. Don't you have any other material?
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#27SonyPonyTonyPosted 5/14/2014 3:18:46 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Good to know they following the leader too bad they still have under power hardware that watch dogs 792p tho that's a joke.

Say WAaaat?

Link please. I thought 792p was the exact resolution for Titanfall. What is it on PS4? was it confirmed yet

Titanfall is not on PS4, I don't have a link though maybe someone else can find it. Xbox One and PC only
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#28mokmuudPosted 5/14/2014 3:23:55 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Good to know they following the leader too bad they still have under power hardware that watch dogs 792p tho that's a joke.

Say WAaaat?

Link please. I thought 792p was the exact resolution for Titanfall. What is it on PS4? was it confirmed yet

Titanfall is not on PS4, I don't have a link though maybe someone else can find it. Xbox One and PC only

You forgot 360
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#29TBONE_OGPosted 5/14/2014 3:27:05 PM
82xeno posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
The guy who wrote that is a known fanboy. And if Microsoft was actually copying Sony the only thing they would releasing would be indies.

lol no.

The only actual fanboy at IGN is Ryan McCaffrey. I have yet to see him criticize MS on anything. Colin criticizes Sony plenty.

Wrong. Ryan "politely" criticizes MS all the time. Check out his twitter.

You can't expect him to get nasty. He did work for OXM for a bunch of years.
---
Always O.G.
#30pblimp360Posted 5/14/2014 3:44:57 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
82xeno posted...
WTFNightmare posted...

lol no.

The only actual fanboy at IGN is Ryan McCaffrey. I have yet to see him criticize MS on anything. Colin criticizes Sony plenty.

Wrong. Ryan "politely" criticizes MS all the time. Check out his twitter.

You can't expect him to get nasty. He did work for OXM for a bunch of years.

I agree with this. Ryan may love the brand but he's far from some loyalist fanboy who doesn't criticize them when it's due.

But this topic is silly anyway. All companies have copied or outright stolen ideas from each other. A to of things behind the PS4 is lifted off the 360 for example. MS should've used more common sense in noticing what worked and stuck close to it to begin with.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved