Copying Sony has proven useful yet again

#41xxtasy911Posted 5/18/2014 4:18:15 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
SuperSuikoden posted...
But also Sony did copy Microsoft with pay for online :P

And with Achievements and having a good controller and Xbox Live and making cheap Halo/Gears/Forza rip off clones that no one wants aka Killzone/Uncharted/Gran Turismo.

HAHA Keep reassuring yourself!
---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#42ssjgohhkuPosted 5/18/2014 8:17:49 AM
Let's be honest here the only reason anyone would ever play Killzone, Uncharted and Gran Turismo over Halo, Gears and Forza is if they don't own a Xbox.
#43SupaflyGibsonPosted 5/18/2014 8:20:03 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Good to know they following the leader too bad they still have under power hardware that watch dogs 792p tho that's a joke.

The ps4 runs it at 900p. Thats not much better.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#44TrueBlue91Posted 5/18/2014 8:20:05 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
Let's be honest here the only reason anyone would ever play Killzone, Uncharted and Gran Turismo over Halo, Gears and Forza is if they don't own a Xbox.

You listed like every good Xbox exclusive. What about everything else?

If I only had a 360 and not a PS3 I'd also have missed out on:
Resistance, The Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid 4, inFamous, Tales of Xillia, Motorstorm, Heavy Rain, Yakuza, Ratchet and Clank, Ni no Kuni, God of War, Beyond Two Souls, Sly Cooper, Little Big Planet, Valkyria Chronicles, Demon's Souls, just to name a few.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#45ssjgohhkuPosted 5/18/2014 8:23:49 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

Resistance, The Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid 4, inFamous, Tales of Xillia, Motorstorm, Heavy Rain, Yakuza, Ratchet and Clank, Ni no Kuni, God of War, Beyond Two Souls, Sly Cooper, Little Big Planet, Valkyria Chronicles, Demon's Souls, just to name a few.

So you list a bunch of mediocre games and a lot of really crappy ones and think that's a positive for Sony?
#46avanentPosted 5/18/2014 8:39:44 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

So you list a bunch of mediocre games and a lot of really crappy ones and think that's a positive for Sony?

I can has opinion.
#47TrueBlue91Posted 5/18/2014 8:41:52 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

Your opinion is crappy
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#48B1GB0SS_86Posted 5/18/2014 8:44:28 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

Last gen the only exclusive i felt was worth it on ps3 was metal gear 4 the rest is meh... i mostly used my ps3 for single player and 95% of those were multiplats.
#49chedibang1994Posted 5/18/2014 9:01:52 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Good to know they following the leader too bad they still have under power hardware that watch dogs 792p tho that's a joke.

Sony is false advertising as it's suppose to play games in 1080p resolution but then there was 900p
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#50MrImpatient35Posted 5/18/2014 9:17:01 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
The guy who wrote that is a known fanboy. And if Microsoft was actually copying Sony the only thing they would releasing would be indies.

lmao. Wasn't PS+ free last gen? It costs money now? Could Sony be copying MS? Who knows. I heard PS4 is gonna get an update to have better voice commands on ps4. Isn't that an X1 thing? Could they be copying MS? lol.
---
FML