New Rockstar game coming g out by March 2015

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Rockstar game coming g out by March 2015
2 years ago#11
I personally want a new Red Dead game, but its going to end up being an enhanced edition of GTAV.
2 years ago#12
I voted Agent because I loved the concept of a 70s based open world game. The music and characters could be epic.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#13
Agent, then a far deeper than the original L.A. Noire 2, then Manhunt 3, Midnight Club, Bully, GTA 5 Stories and last RD3.
2 years ago#14
Bullsworth Academy has been registered as a trademark. There is a very real possibility that this will be Bully 2
2 years ago#15
cheezedadada posted...
I was going to vote for a new Max Payne since they did 3, does that count? If so, I want Max Payne 4.

On that list...hmm, I guess a new Red Dead? I honestly dont care for Rockstar games though outside of Max Payne 3.

Holy crap how could I ever forget about Max Payne
2 years ago#16
Ill take Bully 2 thank you.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
2 years ago#17
I'd take a new midnight club but I want them to go towards the crews style and make multiple cities, highways not just LA or NY like always.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
2 years ago#18
Agent was supposed to be Sony exclusive so that would be a pretty epic e3 announcement.
But i'd like a Manhunt 3 if they aren't going the direction 2 went.
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
2 years ago#19
so since 9% of people voted GTA, but every time one comes out it sells like hotcakes, that just further proves that gamefaqs is a hipster/troll community
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
2 years ago#20
leelee3105 posted...
so since 9% of people voted GTA, but every time one comes out it sells like hotcakes, that just further proves that gamefaqs is a hipster/troll community

But the thing is, it's not going to be GTA6. I would rather have a new Red Dead game than enhanced 5 even though I loved GTA5.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New Rockstar game coming g out by March 2015

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived