The PS4 has just made me love Xbox as much as I love PlayStation

#1Dark World RulerPosted 5/14/2014 9:10:49 AM
Seriously, I am convinced that the PS4 is the best thing to happen to the gaming industry with how it improved the Xbox brand and the situation for consumers who game on consoles. Because the PS4 has been so successful, Xbox Live has become way better when I use to feel I was getting exploited with it's former set-up. And we can't forget how the Xbox One tried to control used games and make it effectively impossible to re-sell your game at the price you wanted. The PS4 being fully committed to supporting used games is why that did not happen.

All in all, PlayStation and Xbox are now just as good as each other. And to any Xbox fanboys who refuse to get a PS4 out of loyalty, I suggest you definitely get one not only for Sony's studios or the better multiplats, but to continue the PS4's success since nothing but good has come from it for all gamers.
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2NSGraphitePosted 5/14/2014 9:13:31 AM
Bravo good sir. well said!
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#3MrImpatient35Posted 5/14/2014 9:28:17 AM
...I now think that both the PS4 and X1 will likely last a lot shorter than anticipated...maybe 5 years? *sigh*
---
FML
#4Wii_UsedPosted 5/14/2014 9:31:23 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
...I now think that both the PS4 and X1 will likely last a lot shorter than anticipated...maybe 5 years? *sigh*

The 'anticipated' cycle for PS4/XBO is 5/6 years. So it's back to normal. Could not be happier!
---
"It's like getting into a car and trying to go in the quarter mile 5 seconds. That's for me strange."
#5VoidBeyondPosted 5/14/2014 9:34:37 AM(edited)
Wii_Used posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

The 'anticipated' cycle for PS4/XBO is 5/6 years. So it's back to normal. Could not be happier!

I made a topic about this yesterday. I also think these consoles won't last long, definitely won't last 10 years like the PS360

Someone posted saying he expects a new consoles by 2020
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#6Mindwipe77Posted 5/14/2014 9:41:32 AM
good to see decent posters here for once TC
---
Proud owner of PS 1-4, PSP, PS Vita(Greatness Awaits)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#7CrysianiaPosted 5/14/2014 9:49:20 AM(edited)
Everything you said is also why I dont buy microsoft console's

You could argue sony might do the same but so far they have proven to be a much more consumer friendly company imo.

Its all good and well to thank sony for microsoft being forced to reverse bad policies, its better if you dont condone it at all by not buying their products.
#8PhaseBlackPosted 5/14/2014 11:33:19 AM
Excellent post
---
PSVita & 3DS
#9PhaseBlackPosted 5/14/2014 11:35:22 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...

....Why? Do you realize that a lot of games are taking much longer than anticipated to develop and that a good amount of developers havent even hopped on board this gen yet?

Releasing new consoles 5 years from now would only further harm console gaming
---
PSVita & 3DS
#10ssjgohhkuPosted 5/14/2014 2:09:52 PM
The PS4 ruined the Xbox #1 and it's godlike vision of the future!!!