Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence: :Official Muu of Everything
Official Saberwulf of the KI Board [Furry and Proud of it ^_^] TMAFI :3
#32dnmtPosted 5/15/2014 7:26:29 AM
dnmt posted...
shamfuru posted...
dnmt posted...
shamfuru posted...
Dark World Ruler posted...
And we can't forget how the Xbox One tried to control used games and make it effectively impossible to re-sell your game at the price you wanted. The PS4 being fully committed to supporting used games is why that did not happen.

That never happened. Sony wanted to do the same also.

Maybe so but they chose to scrap that plan long before making it public, and therein lies the difference.

They chose to scrap the plan the second they saw the backlash.

Also, nothing happened

These plans don't change in the span of a day; they take weeks if not months of meetings and research before any decision is made. Sony made their decision way before the PS4 reveal and luckily for them it was the right one. It took MS about a month to change their plans as well and just because they couldn't pull them off doesn't make their original intentions disappear. Attempted murder is also a crime, you know.

Look at this perfect timing! Here's proof that plans don't just change in a day:

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/05/head-of-xbox-says-plans-to-decouple-kinect-from-xbox-one-began-in-april/

MS has been planning to drop the Kinect since the beginning of APRIL.
#33ssjgohhkuPosted 5/18/2014 3:21:10 AM
shamfuru posted...
Dark World Ruler posted...
And we can't forget how the Xbox One tried to control used games and make it effectively impossible to re-sell your game at the price you wanted. The PS4 being fully committed to supporting used games is why that did not happen.

That never happened. Sony wanted to do the same also.

Sony wanted to do much worse but they were so scared that they have to sell more buildings so they surrendered.
#34InjusticeRebornPosted 5/18/2014 3:34:27 AM
dnmt posted...

Look at this perfect timing! Here's proof that plans don't just change in a day:

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/05/head-of-xbox-says-plans-to-decouple-kinect-from-xbox-one-began-in-april/

MS has been planning to drop the Kinect since the beginning of APRIL.

LMAFO. No dnmt, don't pedal backwards now. You can't in one topic call out that claim to be a lie, and then in another topic use it to back your point. XD

Consistency levels dropping. You guys thought about using the power of Cloud™ to boost performance?
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
#35pblimp360Posted 5/18/2014 4:47:42 AM
bridog346 posted...
And the PlayStation brand would not be as strong without the competition from Microsoft, and vice versa.

This is why I like that both consoles are succeeding because they will only cause each other to further improve.

QFT

This is why trolls/idiots/fanboys wanting any of these systems to fail is so stupid.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved