Forget all the gimmicks! Which console has the best exclusives?

#1Megamushroom666Posted 5/14/2014 10:03:15 AM
Forget all the gimmicks! Which console has the best exclusives? - Results (469 votes)
PS4
50.53% (237 votes)
X1
23.45% (110 votes)
Wii U
26.01% (122 votes)
This poll is now closed.
We can now finally focus on the most important thing in these console wars: exclusives. So which console has the best?
---
Girl gets gangsta with a shovel: youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com
#2regsantotomasPosted 5/14/2014 10:04:15 AM
Super Mario 3D World is probably the best exclusive out right now IMO
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#3InterzoneMantraPosted 5/14/2014 10:04:57 AM
atm wiiu
#4thefabregas22Posted 5/14/2014 10:05:10 AM
right now, wii u and it seems like it'll be like that way for at least till the end of 2014 (roll on bayo 2, smash and X)

but I imagine microsoft and sony will have some good exclusive announcements for e3 2014 and we'll see a lot more stuff for both consoles by 2015
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#5cheezedadadaPosted 5/14/2014 10:07:24 AM(edited)
Is this currently? Or theoretical and upcoming exclusives? As it stands right now Wii U > Xbox One > PS4. I have to put PS4 last because Knack and Killzone were humongous letdowns and I haven't found an exclusive I enjoy YET. Xbox One is ahead for me, but mainly for Dead Rising 3.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#6scoobydoobydontPosted 5/14/2014 10:08:50 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Xbox One is ahead for me, but mainly for Dead Rising 3.

This.Doesn't stop me hating them for this Kinect business though...
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
#7mattglosbcfcPosted 5/14/2014 10:26:01 AM
ATM its hands down Wii U.

Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros , ZombiU, Donkey Kong and Mario Kart 8 very soon.

But XONE already has Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5
#8creep50Posted 5/14/2014 10:45:15 AM
mattglosbcfc posted...

Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros , ZombiU, Donkey Kong and Mario Kart 8 very soon.

pretty much this...Wii U gets alot of undeserving hate..because it isnt as powerful as the other consoles

but still when it comes to exclusives it is by far the best one...they also dont try to screw you up by selling you their games in parts with DLC
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#9regsantotomasPosted 5/14/2014 10:47:19 AM
creep50 posted...
mattglosbcfc posted...

pretty much this...Wii U gets alot of undeserving hate..because it isnt as powerful as the other consoles

but still when it comes to exclusives it is by far the best one...they also dont try to screw you up by selling you their games in parts with DLC

Well... Mario Golf on 3DS offers a season pass.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#10kennyynnooPosted 5/14/2014 10:52:49 AM
This is just a personal choice so no right answer. I bought an x1 before getting a ps4 because of its exclusives. I knew about the hardware differences since I waited until January but at the moment and still to this day for my interests the x1 has more of what I want. Luckily I keep my ps3 for mlb the show, that's the only game I would want from a ps4 as of today. Racing is my preferred genre and driveclub is all I see on tap from the ps4 due out, I have forza 5 already and forza horizon 2 will be out also when driveclub finally comes out.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.