Something I fail to see in every Kinect topic about it being innovative.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Something I fail to see in every Kinect topic about it being innovative.
1 year ago#11
TBONE_OG posted...
Great representation of what's wrong with gamers today. Thanks, TC.

Screw all those people who innovate, right? Should have stuck it out with Model T cars, and rafts with paddles...

WHAT WAS INNOVATIVE!? Tell me! That's the point of this topic.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
1 year ago#12
So another Anti-Kinect topic made by and debated by....Sony fans.

You guys really don't ever even talk about that PS4 do you?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
1 year ago#13
Ellesarien posted...
So another Anti-Kinect topic made by and debated by....Sony fans.

You guys really don't ever even talk about that PS4 do you?

You have to be ****ing kidding me.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
1 year ago#14
TheMuffin posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Screw all those people who innovate, right? Should have stuck it out with Model T cars, and rafts with paddles...

This was a good start.

http://kotaku.com/a-horror-game-that-gets-tougher-as-you-get-scared-hoo-1517631289

Come on, man. Playing games with your body, props, and voice. There's lots of possibilities. Sorry you can't understand that.
---
Always O.G.
1 year ago#15
It was never so much innovation exemplified, but rather an avenue for innovation.

The 100% attach rate could have given developers incentive to try new things over the course of the generation, should it have been a policy MS could have afforded to stand behind.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
1 year ago#16
TheMuffin posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Well, what other things on the market are like it? You play games entirely via voice and body movement. No controller used at all. No other system has that or tried it in the consumer market. Hence it is an innovation, since it is something no one else has tried.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
1 year ago#17
If standing in front of your t.v waving your arms about was fun sure the kinect was pretty innovative! only wish we had the kinect less version from launch as I doubt I will ever use it tbh
1 year ago#18
Something tells me if we list a hundred things the Kinect has done that's innovative and TC will gladly ignore each an everyone one of them.
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
1 year ago#19
TBONE_OG posted...

Model t's??? We shouldve just gotten faster horses like we asked!
---
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
1 year ago#20
Geist posted...
TheMuffin posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Well, what other things on the market are like it? You play games entirely via voice and body movement. No controller used at all. No other system has that or tried it in the consumer market. Hence it is an innovation, since it is something no one else has tried.

Wow, so garbage motion "games" are innovation now? Thank GOD you don't have a high-level job in the industry.

It was a POS with nothing innovative about it, get over it.
---
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence; Steam: superbowl54
Wanna be a true scumlord? Dye your hair white.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Something I fail to see in every Kinect topic about it being innovative.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived