So now GwG (X1) is PS+

#11TBONE_OGPosted 5/14/2014 10:08:17 AM
I would rather keep/own my games. But MS put in a new program. Oh well? What else am I supposed to do but download and play them?

These games can be taken away. Especially if the company goes away.

And at least GwG is still the same on 360. We still get to keep those games.
---
Always O.G.
#12VoidBeyondPosted 5/14/2014 10:09:10 AM
JiZamez posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
I would still prefer to actually own the games. I've found with 360 games with gold that I'm much more inclined to get the DLC for a game if I got it for free. I'll probably be more hesitant to buy DLC knowing that I'll lose content that I paid for if my subscription lapses. That being said, they're not going to just give you 2 games a month this early in a console's lifecycle with no stipulations so I guess it's better than nothing.

LOL @ this clown. I guess 180's apply to Xbowners as well.

How is this a 180? How is he a clown when he replied politely and on topic to what TC said. You're the only clown I see here.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#13Ramsus082Posted 5/14/2014 10:12:14 AM
I don't see the problem. They're not giving you free games because you're a unique snowflake and you deserve the best in life, they're giving them to us if we maintain a premium subscription. Seems ok to me.
---
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You
#14VoidBeyondPosted 5/14/2014 10:14:21 AM
The trolls would argue that the PS+ games are rentals, sony fans would argue they're not. They still are, it doesn't automatically change just because the X1s GwG is the same way now. We're renting the games. That said, I really don't give a **** as I have both Gold and PS+.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#15GambitbuzzkillPosted 5/14/2014 10:15:23 AM
I understand why they had to follow this model for the GWG but I still think it's lame but whatever I never *****ed Sony did it so I won't now.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#16Tajaz2426Posted 5/14/2014 10:17:57 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Geist posted...
If anything it seems to bother you Sony guys the most. After all you are posting about it the most.

So tell us, why are you so bothered by it?

Oddly, this goes for all the recent X-1 announcements. The ones most vocal and angry about them are the Sony fans that don't even own the console.

No, it's fanboys is what it is. Sony fanboys laugh and make fun of Xbox for not be able to stay with it's vision, XBox fanboys deflect and say why you nervous.

That's all it is.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#17SamcroReaperPosted 5/14/2014 10:19:04 AM
Yep, now you get free games and the best network created for gaming. With PS+ you still get free games and the absolute worst network created for gaming.
#18PudgeisafishPosted 5/14/2014 10:24:44 AM
I'll be less willing to buy games that kind of interest me this generation now.

Before, I'd buy a used copy of a game I was on the fence about just to occupy me during a dought... only loss I see is Gamestop not getting my used game money.

I'll just enjoy what ever relatively newish rental they drop on GWG.
#19BansDontWorkPosted 5/14/2014 10:32:01 AM(edited)
Nothing but a cheap attempt to stop people using 1-Month Gold codes, picking and choosing when to use them with whats on offer (as with the Xbox 360 system). It's a good job I've exploited the crap out of enough 1-month codes for the foreseeable future.
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#20SupaflyGibsonPosted 5/14/2014 10:28:33 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Geist posted...
If anything it seems to bother you Sony guys the most. After all you are posting about it the most.

So tell us, why are you so bothered by it?

Oddly, this goes for all the recent X-1 announcements. The ones most vocal and angry about them are the Sony fans that don't even own the console.

---
gt: For Spartaa