So now GwG (X1) is PS+

#21JiZamezPosted 5/14/2014 11:29:39 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
JiZamez posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
I would still prefer to actually own the games. I've found with 360 games with gold that I'm much more inclined to get the DLC for a game if I got it for free. I'll probably be more hesitant to buy DLC knowing that I'll lose content that I paid for if my subscription lapses. That being said, they're not going to just give you 2 games a month this early in a console's lifecycle with no stipulations so I guess it's better than nothing.

LOL @ this clown. I guess 180's apply to Xbowners as well.

How is this a 180? How is he a clown when he replied politely and on topic to what TC said. You're the only clown I see here.

Have you ever read that guy's posts?

No?

That's what I thought.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#22bob15xPosted 5/14/2014 11:31:12 AM
Ramsus082 posted...
The model is, at least. I'd need to see some decent quality titles before I'd consider it on par. MS has offered some pretty dusty titles for free in the past, so we'll see how this goes.

from what I read, it looks like that is the reason xbox gold on 360 got crappy games. The publishers didnt want people to get things completely free like that. I guess we will see down the road.
#23ff7fan321v2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2014 11:42:41 AM
Geist posted...
If anything it seems to bother you Sony guys the most. After all you are posting about it the most.

So tell us, why are you so bothered by it?

I'm not bothered by it at all. I thought GWG was a great idea, I don't own a 360 or an X1. As a poster said before(different thread) it's competition to not toss out any old crap for the monthly freebies. Now MS and Sony will be competing to outdo each other which only benefits the gamers.

I'd actually think you are bothered by the fact you think I'm bothered by it or else you wouldn't have posted. What's your excuse?
---
PSN - ff7fan321
#24mindoftwomoronsPosted 5/14/2014 11:44:12 AM
I mean, it's basically going to be a rental service as well. While I would undoubtedly prefer the 360 GwG system, it's better than nothing.
---
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/monkeyofevil/magnaangemon.gif
#25mokmuudPosted 5/14/2014 11:47:38 AM
SamcroReaper posted...
Yep, now you get free games and the best network created for gaming. With PS+ you still get free games and the absolute worst network created for gaming.

Keep telling yourself that lol.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#26GeistPosted 5/14/2014 11:51:49 AM
ff7fan321v2 posted...
I'm not bothered by it at all. I thought GWG was a great idea, I don't own a 360 or an X1. As a poster said before(different thread) it's competition to not toss out any old crap for the monthly freebies. Now MS and Sony will be competing to outdo each other which only benefits the gamers.

I'd actually think you are bothered by the fact you think I'm bothered by it or else you wouldn't have posted. What's your excuse?

But you see I am on the right board. You claim your self to not be an Xbox fan. Yet Xbox news made you race over here, hence something must be up. I mean I hear Sony news all the time, never bothered once to go post on the board though. So why does this bother you so?
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#27ff7fan321v2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2014 11:56:10 AM
mindoftwomorons posted...
I mean, it's basically going to be a rental service as well. While I would undoubtedly prefer the 360 GwG system, it's better than nothing.

Funny thing is this.

Everyone calls it a rental.
It's a free indefinite rental for having a subscription.
Thus it's still free stuff.

And to everyone saying Sony's servers are terrible has probably never used a PS3/4 or has terrible internet. From the store I can sometimes get ~20 MB/s. I downloaded a 15GB game in under 2h, no pauses. I played Dark Souls 2 always online through 3 play throughs and during any summons/invasions I got no lag. What does bother me is is Xbox fanboys hating on Sony's online system that works fine.
---
PSN - ff7fan321
#28AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/14/2014 11:56:26 AM
LMAO @ PSN being the worst network.

I think we all know the Nintendo Network will forever hold the claim to that title.

Also, it's funny to see desperate Xbox owners accusing anyone who legitimately criticizes Microsoft's lack of vision as people "who don't even own one".

I've been accused of that, proven the trolls wrong and yet they still vomit the same bile.

Sorry we're not robots and paid shills like you fellas.
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#29ff7fan321v2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2014 11:57:59 AM
Geist posted...
ff7fan321v2 posted...

But you see I am on the right board. You claim your self to not be an Xbox fan. Yet Xbox news made you race over here, hence something must be up. I mean I hear Sony news all the time, never bothered once to go post on the board though. So why does this bother you so?

I post on both. I'm a gamer. You're not assertive or too lazy. How does that make me bothered? Hmm?
---
PSN - ff7fan321
#30VoidBeyondPosted 5/14/2014 12:02:27 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ PSN being the worst network.

I think we all know the Nintendo Network will forever hold the claim to that title.

Also, it's funny to see desperate Xbox owners accusing anyone who legitimately criticizes Microsoft's lack of vision as people "who don't even own one".

I've been accused of that, proven the trolls wrong and yet they still vomit the same bile.

Sorry we're not robots and paid shills like you fellas.

Yet I've never once seen you say something good about the X1. Always how PS4 is better and always bashing the X1. If anyone is a shill and robot, it's you.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//