What Do You Want To See From Microsoft At E3?

#1pblimp360Posted 5/14/2014 5:38:15 PM
Hey folks, I'm really excited for MS' E3 this year as I expect to hear/see nothing but amazing games showcased at the expo now that they've got a good chunk of major news concerning the hardware and policies out of the way. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

I'd like to see what you guys would like to see announced from them concerning games and pricing, etc.

I have a few thoughts...

1. I'm hoping that "leaked" list of games rumored is fairly true. If even more than a few are it'll be big imho. From the list, I'm really hoping for Battletoads and Perfect Dark (in third person) and Crackdown: Skyline to make it of course with amazing visuals and great trailers or gameplay.

2. We all know one thing certain from the leaked list to be true is the GwG announcement. I'm hoping beyond that MS unveils plans for the near future in a new streaming service, behind the Gold paywall of course, for 360 games to be playable on the X1 much like Sony's "Playstation Now" which includes full retail titles and arcade titles.

3. New exclusives and surprise announcements from high profile developers (like, Volition, Valve, Epic, BioWare) for both the controller based games and Kinect. I'm hoping they give people a reason to want the Kinect going forward after the most recent changes.

4. New Indie games for the arcade and a more distinct change in the interface in finding games on the X1,. They should make Indie games cross-platform from the 360 to the X1 as well imho.

I can't think of much else right now. What would you hope for at E3?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#2TrickyPonyPosted 5/14/2014 5:42:16 PM
My biggest hope is they announce support for external storage. Would also like to hear more about games
#3MistahApplezPosted 5/14/2014 5:43:18 PM
Games.
---
Enough with the fanboyism
#4ben10pokemon79Posted 5/14/2014 5:43:27 PM
I would love to see Knights of the Old Republic X1, Shadowrun X1, Perfect Dark X1, Banjo-Kazooie X1 and Halo 5/Gears 4 details.
---
Gamertag: Daredad Crust|PSN ID: PlasmaTornado|NNID: CrystalInferno
#5TheCyborgNinjaPosted 5/14/2014 6:23:44 PM
Lots of exclusive retail games, including a turn-based JRPG.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#6BryanPS360Posted 5/14/2014 6:24:25 PM
Interesting and exciting games.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#7grampamurkedPosted 5/14/2014 6:25:01 PM
ANYTHING but more stupid indie games
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#8PumpeduPosted 5/14/2014 6:26:26 PM
Strippers!
#9GladiatorDangerPosted 5/14/2014 6:27:45 PM
Heh if that list is true then I am more interested in seeing if Fallout 4 is announced.

As for what I would like to see from Microsoft at this year's E3? I am not picky, so long as it is something that induces rage among Xbox fans it should be interesting to watch.
#10RaRitsujunPosted 5/14/2014 6:28:32 PM
Games. The TVb0x desperately need them.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.