What Do You Want To See From Microsoft At E3?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What Do You Want To See From Microsoft At E3?
1 year ago#11
Games, games, and games.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
1 year ago#12
Puppies that look like fried chicken!

http://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/screen-shot-2014-05-13-at-9-52-46-am.png?w=582&h=394
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
1 year ago#13
GladiatorDanger posted...
Heh if that list is true then I am more interested in seeing if Fallout 4 is announced.

As for what I would like to see from Microsoft at this year's E3? I am not picky, so long as it is something that induces rage among Xbox fans it should be interesting to watch.

I'm down for a Fallout 4 announcement too, but why would you want them to do something that enrages Xbox gamers?

Btw, can you guys naming "games" actually go into detail about types of games and or sequels and such?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
1 year ago#14
Dem games
1 year ago#15
pblimp360 posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...
Heh if that list is true then I am more interested in seeing if Fallout 4 is announced.

As for what I would like to see from Microsoft at this year's E3? I am not picky, so long as it is something that induces rage among Xbox fans it should be interesting to watch.

I'm down for a Fallout 4 announcement too, but why would you want them to do something that enrages Xbox gamers?

Btw, can you guys naming "games" actually go into detail about types of games and or sequels and such?

Because he is clearly a small troll boy
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
1 year ago#16
Forza horizon 2 (especially if the leaked stuff is true, same leak?) And fallout 4 or maybe a new Bethesda rpg.
1 year ago#17
An Gears game like the original and not Judgement
Halo 2 Anniversary
More Sunset Overdrive
1 year ago#18
Another Horizon as the 360 game was my favorite Forza yet.
1 year ago#19
Hella Games, They basically drop all this info about XB1 now and save E3 for games
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
1 year ago#20
An apology
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What Do You Want To See From Microsoft At E3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived