What Do You Want To See From Microsoft At E3?

#21Demigod_ElessarPosted 5/14/2014 11:23:02 PM
Halo 2 Anniversary.

Seriously. I would probably cry if and when that game officially gets announced. Probably the single greatest game I've ever played, and the game that is most dear to me in terms of nostalgia and memories.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing gameplay/demo of Dragon Age 3. And hopefully some form of Fallout 4 announcement/teaser.

And even though it has nothing to do with Microsoft, one of the other big things I'm hyped for is the potential Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS remake.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#22FinzFan4lifePosted 5/15/2014 1:16:46 AM
RaRitsujun posted...
Games. The TVb0x desperately need them.

Funny cause last I looked Ps4 has less games then the TVbox

But I want a game released that makes the kinect a must have so the people who get the non bundled version. End up paying more.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#23pblimp360(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 10:27:22 AM
Please don't quote the troll. I have him ignored already. : )

I do agree in that I would like MS to come out strong on games that make the Kinect a necessity. They imho need to make that major step in development though. A game like Viva Pinata would be something that could work well, and many people have wanted a sequel to that. It just feels like they put the device out there and walked away. Where is the brainstorming and ideas for innovation from their own camp?

I'd like MS, as some have said already, to dig into some of their older IP's and put the proper studios behind them to make quality games out of them. Of course MS is gonna have to put some solid production money into them, but that's been long overdue imo.

Some solid action/adventure games in the vein of Uncharted and some platformers is perfect for the X1. They already had Blinx. If they gave him to the proper developer and put solid cash behind it they could have a big hit on their hands.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#24SuperSuikodenPosted 5/15/2014 10:32:11 AM
jRPGs
---
http://raptr.com/Call_Me_A_Hero
#25regsantotomasPosted 5/15/2014 10:33:58 AM
Obviously games. New IPs and sequels alike. AAA titles and indies and everything in between.

Beyond that, external HDD support. It's overdue

I would love to see NFL Sunday Ticket on the Xbox One. Apps like HBO GO. etc
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#26iamdanthamanPosted 5/15/2014 10:44:20 AM
Real backwards compatibility. None of this cloud streaming crap. I want to be able to actually play my 360 games on the Xbox One without a ton of buffering and input lag. MS has already said that they are working on it, but that it is "hard to emulate the PPC stuff on the x86 stuff", however, we know it is possible, they would just have to create specific emulation profiles for each game, like they did with xbox games on the 360. I would love for them to announce 360 emulation on xbox one with a limited collection of some of the better games(which would grow over time). While they're at it, they should work on BC with xbox originals(which should be easy, as xbox was also x86).
---
All your base are belong to us
#27pblimp360(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 10:45:29 AM
regsantotomas posted...
Obviously games. New IPs and sequels alike. AAA titles and indies and everything in between.

Beyond that, external HDD support. It's overdue

I would love to see NFL Sunday Ticket on the Xbox One. Apps like HBO GO. etc

Agreed on all of this. I really do want to see the HD support for sure as I'll be buying a ton of games soon that will absolutely eat up the HD.

But along with the extra storage I want to see some innovation we didn't count on. As I said in the OP, I'd like to see them announce a plan to stream 360 games, like Sony is doing with the Playstation Now service. I feel if they'd had announced plans for backward support out of the box, there would be more earlier adapters and people willing to move on to the new gen.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#28kholdstare04Posted 5/15/2014 10:46:29 AM
no more 180 u turns....and ummm perfect dark
#29pblimp360(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 10:46:42 AM
iamdanthaman posted...
Real backwards compatibility. None of this cloud streaming crap. I want to be able to actually play my 360 games on the Xbox One without a ton of buffering and input lag. MS has already said that they are working on it, but that it is "hard to emulate the PPC stuff on the x86 stuff", however, we know it is possible, they would just have to create specific emulation profiles for each game, like they did with xbox games on the 360. I would love for them to announce 360 emulation on xbox one with a limited collection of some of the better games(which would grow over time). While they're at it, they should work on BC with xbox originals(which should be easy, as xbox was also x86).

I see I'm not alone in wanting that lol

Good points.
---
#30SoaringDivePosted 5/15/2014 11:05:56 AM
Banjo Kazooie (by someone other than Rare...)
---
Check out my sound cloud! I write orchestra pieces, sometimes piano solos: https://soundcloud.com/soaringdive