Mehdi says PS4 is outselling X1 because 360 owners are more satisfied than PS3

#31pblimp360Posted 5/15/2014 12:13:22 PM
More satisfied in the sense that all they wanted was and remains on the 360. They haven't seen the need to move on to the Xbox One.

PS3 owners were/are happy but wanted newer experiences and going by their words, graphics/power, thus the PS4.

That's what I took from it at least.

Some of you are just looking for a villain though as I said.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#32pblimp360Posted 5/15/2014 12:16:18 PM(edited)
Clayton_Bigsbe posted...
I switched over from 360 to PS3 because I was sick of Dude Bro shooters. Xbox had VERY few exclusives that interested me. This statement by MS is pathetic.

So why are you on this board right now?
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#33Clayton_BigsbePosted 5/15/2014 12:28:13 PM
Because I enjoy talking about video games? I saw this posted on the PS4 boards, and came over here to see what the reaction here was. Is this a problem?
---
"You probably think I'm at a disadvantage. I promise you, I'm not."
- Jack Bauer
#34pblimp360Posted 5/15/2014 12:30:55 PM
Clayton_Bigsbe posted...
Because I enjoy talking about video games? I saw this posted on the PS4 boards, and came over here to see what the reaction here was. Is this a problem?

We have an overabundance of PS4 trolls here as I'm sure you know. I wanted to find out if you were one. No problem at all.
---
#35Ramsus082Posted 5/15/2014 12:48:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#36vashtrichamPosted 5/15/2014 1:10:28 PM
Then why are ps3 owners getting more games in the next year, it would seem they would be the ones more satified right now and not needing to upgrade
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#37chubbychaserPosted 5/15/2014 2:07:34 PM
Lol usual 180 degree spin from microsoft. They know Xboners will eat what ever **** they spurt.

Global Sales

PS4 117,218
XBone 69,605
PS3 41,571
X360 26,156

ps4 and ps3 = high sales

Xbone and 360 = poor sales

if people aren't satisfy with ps3 anymore nobody will buy ps3

and if 360 is still so popular, 360 sales will be high. But NOPE! Nice obvious spin though. :)
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#38blacklabelicePosted 5/15/2014 2:49:23 PM(edited)
from microsofts reasoning, i really have no idea why ive had any desire to buy any newer consoles since my nintendo, super nintendo, and sega genesis because i was completely satisfied with those consoles.

is anybody here so satisfied with their 8 bit consoles that they felt no need to upgrade???

id like to know where microsoft comes up with this crap. every time they open their mouth its not what the consumers want to hear, and is completely wrong.

forget don mattrick
forget #dealwithit
forget DRM
forget no used games
forget lending/sharing games at a friends house
forget all the PR disasters
forget the 50% difference in power from its competition
forget the price
forget the mandatory kinect
forget the kinect you dont want to pay for
forget all the paywalls for free internet services
forget telling consumers one thing and then 180'ing on basically every single thing youve ever said that you would stick by

forget all the people who didnt want to deal with that, including a very large group of 360 owners

obviously the reason why ps4 is crushing the 720 bone in sales because of how bad the ps3 must have been, or how awesome the 360 is! must have been a tough pill to swallow that other month when the ps3 outsold the xbox one, or when it took over the lead over the 360 despite a year head start. yes. that has disappointment written all over it!

ahh microsoft. when in doubt, just blame the consumers! yeah its all the ps3's fault that their console isnt selling lmfao. what an epic pile of derp. they should have just shut up after all these policy changes and stop acting like they know what everybody wants.

hell just the other day they were basically implying that we dont want kinect because we are too poor to afford it. i mean come on. its not about that, its the principle of it, but they still cant wrap their head around it, and still wonder why their **** isnt selling.

money talks, but microsoft would probably be alot more successful and have alot less pissed off consumers if they were to just shut up.
#39CmJudgePosted 5/15/2014 2:53:43 PM
PS4 is my first Sony Console. I was very satisfied with my 360, but was given no incentive to buy an Xbox One. Arrogance will never work in their favor.
---
GT: AltusJanitorius PSN: Altus_Janitorius
-A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer-
#40Getstew2Posted 5/15/2014 3:03:02 PM
As so many have pointed out, that is the most lame logic ever. MS needs to give it's execs "STFU" instructions. Many are so horrible at navigating media.
---
Stew
Total Babble Podcast