Mehdi says PS4 is outselling X1 because 360 owners are more satisfied than PS3

#41RaRitsujunPosted 5/15/2014 3:30:20 PM
blacklabelice posted...
ahh microsoft. when in doubt, just blame the consumers! yeah its all the ps3's fault that their console isnt selling lmfao. what an epic pile of derp. they should have just shut up after all these policy changes and stop acting like they know what everybody wants.

hell just the other day they were basically implying that we dont want kinect because we are too poor to afford it. i mean come on. its not about that, its the principle of it, but they still cant wrap their head around it, and still wonder why their **** isnt selling.

money talks, but microsoft would probably be alot more successful and have alot less pissed off consumers if they were to just shut up.

---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#42blacklabelicePosted 5/15/2014 4:27:36 PM(edited)
microsoft says theyre getting crushed in sales because the ps3 is so bad

just think about it

as a consumer, if you were so disappointed in a product, would you rush to go and buy their next edition right away?? i know i wouldnt, if anything i would wait a good year or whatever because i would lose my trust in them and if the competition offered something i was interested in i would give them a shot the second time around.

herp my ps3 sucks. cant wait for the ps4. derp.

i find it funny how microsoft thinks so many people hate their ps3 so much that they rushed to buy a ps4

that makes absolutely zero sense at all. their PR department should slap themselves. if the 360 was so great and the fanbase was so loyal to them, then why did they go and buy the ps4 as well?

they just cant see the big picture, and understand what the consumers want. i love how they try to spin their mifsortunes on the Playstation 3. this is the most absurd thing that has came out of their mouth since the last time they opened their mouth.
#43VoidBeyondPosted 5/15/2014 4:28:09 PM
RaRitsujun posted...
blacklabelice posted...
ahh microsoft. when in doubt, just blame the consumers! yeah its all the ps3's fault that their console isnt selling lmfao. what an epic pile of derp. they should have just shut up after all these policy changes and stop acting like they know what everybody wants.

hell just the other day they were basically implying that we dont want kinect because we are too poor to afford it. i mean come on. its not about that, its the principle of it, but they still cant wrap their head around it, and still wonder why their **** isnt selling.

money talks, but microsoft would probably be alot more successful and have alot less pissed off consumers if they were to just shut up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_wp0FoenPg
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#44Run_2_the_HillsPosted 5/15/2014 4:32:45 PM
blacklabelice posted...
microsoft says theyre getting crushed in sales because the ps3 is so bad

just think about it

as a consumer, if you were so disappointed in a product, would you rush to go and buy their next edition right away?? i know i wouldnt, if anything i would wait a good year or whatever because i would lose my trust in them and if the competition offered something i was interested in i would give them a shot the second time around.

herp my ps3 sucks. cant wait for the ps4. derp.

i find it funny how microsoft thinks so many people hate their ps3 so much that they rushed to buy a ps4

that makes absolutely zero sense at all. their PR department should slap themselves. if the 360 was so great and the fanbase was so loyal to them, then why did they go and buy the ps4 as well?

they just cant see the big picture, and understand what the consumers want. i love how they try to spin their mifsortunes on the Playstation 3. this is the most absurd thing that has came out of their mouth since the last time they opened their mouth.

Until the next time they open their mouth.
#45phillyeagleflysPosted 5/15/2014 5:00:37 PM
dnmt posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Laugh it up, but there is some truth to it. A lot of people still have a huge backlog on 360, so they figure why not wait on X1.

Lots of Gears fans are waiting. Same with Halo fans.

I have friends and family doing this currently.

A lot of 360 people switched over to PS4, too.

Both of you are right. There isn't 1 reason, there is a multitude of factors.
---
XBL maniacmatt1782, PSN ManiacMatt1782,
Youtube ManiacMatt1782
#46InfinityOver0Posted 5/15/2014 5:07:33 PM
this is going to be my new quote. thx!
---
Ramona: Are you the Pac Man guy?
Scott Pilgrim: No, that was some other... loser.
#47ssjgohhkuPosted 5/18/2014 3:19:20 AM
This is the truth.
#48XD375Posted 5/18/2014 3:23:42 AM
Classic.
#49kyncaniPosted 5/18/2014 4:59:19 AM
There are so many reasons the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One !
#50chubbychaserPosted 5/18/2014 10:27:57 AM
kyncani posted...
There are so many reasons the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One !

This.

and this mehdi show us that Microsoft can tell lies and screw 'em like **** and their hardcore fans will still wagging their tail in joys.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE