Should Microsoft allow people to send their Kinect in for $100 Xbox Live credit.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Should Microsoft allow people to send their Kinect in for $100 Xbox Live credit.
1 year ago#1
Think they should? I feel they should offer something because they basically severed the life of the Kinect by removing it from the console, now developers will shift away.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
1 year ago#2
Why is everyone acting like they stopped selling it with the X1? They're selling the kinectless version alongside the w/ kinect version.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
1 year ago#3
$100 is weak, ms should be sending cheques of the full amount of the console $500 plus tax to every 3.2 M owners
1 year ago#4
Well they're offering refunds to people who have XBL Gold, so I wouldn't doubt it. Could happen. Then watch people still find something to complain about lol.
---
FML
1 year ago#5
You guys are cute with your topics.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
1 year ago#6
SIGN ME UP please
---
http://ovalteam.tumblr.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoj0xJsdO7U
1 year ago#7
Even $500 is weak. I want MS to send me a check for $1000. $500 for the console and $500 for the emotional damages I have experienced since the devastating news broke.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
1 year ago#8
No
1 year ago#9
MrImpatient35 posted...
Well they're offering refunds to people who have XBL Gold, so I wouldn't doubt it. Could happen. Then watch people still find something to complain about lol.

What?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
1 year ago#10
aheroafake posted...
What?

They're offering pro-rated refunds to people who have subscriptions that run past June who want to cancel their sub when the sub is no longer needed to use the various apps.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Should Microsoft allow people to send their Kinect in for $100 Xbox Live credit.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived