Microsoft Milking "Day One Owners"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Milking "Day One Owners"
1 year ago#41
its not about milking its a change of strategy don matrick and the non-gamers that sadly filled the roles at xbox thought that kinect2.0 would kick off another wildfire of popularity.

phil spencer is probably the only actual gamer there and when he got control of xbox he knew that crap wasnt flying anymore so he cut the kinect as soon as he was put in charge.

phil harrison is like the taylor kitsch of videogames anything hes in just ends up turning to crap and its not that the actual person is bad they are cursed in some way.
---
whens mahvel?
1 year ago#42
Microsoft lied to, and exploited their fanboys.

What a surprise.

And yet people will STILL be loyal to them.
1 year ago#43
chubbychaser keeping the old troll topics alive. That used to be BushidoEffect's job. Then he got banned. Then it was Ryan06 and Miiri0 until Ryan06 was warned and Miiri0 was suspended.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
1 year ago#44
I couldn't imagine my X1 without the kinect now. It doesn't bring anything to my games but the whole voice command thing has really grown on me.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
1 year ago#45
Hierarchy225 posted...
Microsoft lied to, and exploited their fanboys.

What a surprise.

And yet people will STILL be loyal to them.

Sheep will be sheep. They got screwed but that is fine.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
1 year ago#46
Microsoft said that Kinect was an "integral" part of the system. Why are they removing it now? I can't believe this. It just doesn't make any sense.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
1 year ago#47
daytonafreak posted...
Microsoft said that Kinect was an "integral" part of the system. Why are they removing it now? I can't believe this. It just doesn't make any sense.

The loudest voices said they didn't want a Xbox One with Kinect. They looked at the potential sales of them and they listened
---
This is where my sigs suppose to be.
1 year ago#48
You guys are so dillusional it's unreal. Things change product views change overall opinions matter. Apple is the definition of milking it's customers and exploiting every inch of financial advantage they can yet a new option for a cheaper version of an X box one is doom and gloom?

Every Sony fan boy or Microsoft looks at the glass half empty. It's pathetic. I look at it as a way for them to push top notch games for the kinect to validate it's purchase as a separate product. You kids just see it as a way to make it sound bad all the time. Just stop. I guess people that bought a fat xbox black system or fat ps3 last gen got milked when they released slim models with more features and more space right?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Milking "Day One Owners"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived