Analyst: Xbox One Sales Will Surpass PS4's in US

#1Dev445Posted 5/14/2014 9:36:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMfIISuZfRY
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#2overlordlaharl0Posted 5/14/2014 9:39:01 PM
in what way, shape or form does this effect your daily life? What does this news do for you...? God i hate news.
---
FinalFantasy 13 Saga, My second favorite games of all time. Right next to FF5.
Just listening to 13's Music makes me wanna experience it all over again.
#3L96A1BOSSPosted 5/14/2014 9:41:34 PM
How much you get paid? You start a new topic every 2 second like your life depends on the xbone.
#4ROFLdPosted 5/14/2014 9:43:53 PM
No need for an analyst, we know XB1 will overtake NA soon enough.
---
Craw so hard mother****ers wanna fry me... that fish cray
#5Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2014 9:45:27 PM
XD don't be mad at me. I'm just the poster. I'm playing Super Time Force right now and took a little break and got on youtube at IGN's channel.

Its what I usually do though, I post XB1 news on the XB1 board
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#6OZ_ArchangelPosted 5/14/2014 9:48:26 PM
Alot of sheep in the US the analysts are right
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_O__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"."YES"
#7LooksLikeRainPosted 5/14/2014 10:13:24 PM(edited)
The only reason MS isn't winning right now is because people love the Xbox 360, and are still satisfied with it. On the other hand, PS3 owners couldn't wait to switch to something else. Had the 360 been as terrible as the PS3, the sales gap would be much smaller.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#8Tajaz2426Posted 5/14/2014 10:13:31 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
The only reason MS isn't winning right now is because people love the Xbox 360, and are still satisfied with it. On the other hand, PS3 owners couldn't wait to switch to something else. Had the 360 been as bad as the PS3, the sales gap would be much smaller.

Some Microsoft guy just said this. Are you really serious? Come on man, think for yourself, not some pr spin. Sweet Jesus.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#9jpraelsterPosted 5/14/2014 10:14:06 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
The only reason MS isn't winning right now is because people love the Xbox 360, and are still satisfied with it. On the other hand, PS3 owners couldn't wait to switch to something else. Had the 360 been as terrible as the PS3, the sales gap would be much smaller.

Your arguement would hold alot more merit if the ps3 didnt sell more units then the xbox 360
#10Tajaz2426Posted 5/14/2014 10:15:14 PM
On topic, they did more sales in the US last gen and they need to be winning somewhere. Their home turf would help, as they won't be winning the international number.

I believe by years end, they should be back in too in the US.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS