What is this? Mario Kart 8 uses the CLOUD? - But, but but but Forza.....

#1YumeOMiruPosted 5/15/2014 1:04:26 AM
Thatīs right guys/gals, the cloud is nothing only MS owns. Is old tech, old tech thatīs been used on PS3 and 360 more than the Xbone, heck, even PSP uses the cloud Tekken:DR). I donīt see Nintendo boasting about it.

So you can all let that tight grip around the cloud to be the thing the Xbone need. Instead letīs grasp unto that extra juicy CPU thatīs freed from the Xbone, now that kinect is gone......oh wait.

Lessons of the day, only games matters, and if theyīre the same games on both consoles? The most pretty ones matter..........

Letīs hope for some good exclusives this E3 mm?
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#2Iceman83Posted 5/15/2014 1:18:00 AM
Anything that has internet connectivity uses the "cloud" this is actually about 40 year old tech.
---
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
#3chedibang1994Posted 5/15/2014 1:26:04 AM
Iceman83 posted...
Anything that has internet connectivity uses the "cloud" this is actually about 40 year old tech.

This tc your bit late......
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#4RaRitsujunPosted 5/15/2014 1:35:52 AM
Iceman83 posted...

---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#5lunaticcorePosted 5/15/2014 1:53:22 AM
It a pretty cool map actually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp8E0EdlXDw
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#6Tyronelio1Posted 5/15/2014 1:55:40 AM
MS talking about cloud processing, they never said it was something new.

I just hope it turns out to be something good and not just driveatars lol.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.
#7Foreign ObjectsPosted 5/15/2014 2:07:13 AM
The clouds nothing new. It's a buzzword.
MS has allowed the cloud to help the Bon's performance, but it hasn't been shown yet in a practical sense.
It'll end up being a buzzword with no meaning much like the Cell was for the PS3 or PS2, whichever one used the power of the cell.
---
etc
#8TenzhiPosted 5/15/2014 2:10:28 AM
And if it's the same game on both consoles? What matters is that it's on the console I own.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#9leelee3105Posted 5/15/2014 3:35:50 AM
Cloud based servers are out there for anyone to use. THE CLOUD is owned by Microsoft, and is the superior version. Kind of like how every tissue is called Kleenex
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#10pobbesPosted 5/15/2014 3:53:22 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
MS talking about cloud processing, they never said it was something new.

I just hope it turns out to be something good and not just driveatars lol.

so even Sony can use the cloud?