Microsoft should give an incentive to those who buy the $500 version. . .

#11ave1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 7:04:40 AM(edited)
Look- I really like saying "xbox on" "xbox turn off" and "snap", as well as being recognized when I walk in the room, but it's not worth 100 or 150 bucks. There should be a microphone in the controller for that stuff. If I'm going to spend an additional 100 bucks I want additional incentives- something besides Kinect.
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#12Exodus_PrimePosted 5/15/2014 7:09:09 AM
Kinect is finally a "option" for gamers, let's blindly complain and hate some more.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#13PackersXLVPosted 5/15/2014 7:09:20 AM
The Kinect is not dead there's more to come of it in future plans including the games Harmonix is working on.
The decision made by ms was due to sales they cut the Kinect out so they can reduce the console to $399.
And once that new Harmonix game comes out or the new dance central or any other Kinect game that looks good you will all be gobbling the Kinect up.
You will be going out and putting that $100 on a Kinect that they will sell separate just like the first one and you fanboys know you will be doing that.
Just like every year you whine and complain about call of duty saying it sucks then when a trailer comes out you all gobble it up.
You say it's the best thing ever you go pre order it even though it wasn't a gameplay footage trailer ya still order it and then eventually buy it.
It will be no different with the Kinect I'd like to see what you fanboys do if call of duty put Kinect intregation in call of duty you guys would probably poop your pants.

"Omg that so awesome I got to go buy a Kinect know so I can feel like I'm really on the Battlefield pew pew pew pew"

So seriously give it up it's old now the Kinect is not going anywhere Microsoft is still invested in it they'll show Kinect games at e3 and say this is why you want a Kinect.
We all know it's going to happen only fools think the Kinect is really dead or Microsoft is surrendering to Sony all that nonsense.
#14EnclavePosted 5/15/2014 8:32:27 AM
PackersXLV posted...
The Kinect is not dead there's more to come of it in future plans including the games Harmonix is working on.
The decision made by ms was due to sales they cut the Kinect out so they can reduce the console to $399.
And once that new Harmonix game comes out or the new dance central or any other Kinect game that looks good you will all be gobbling the Kinect up.
You will be going out and putting that $100 on a Kinect that they will sell separate just like the first one and you fanboys know you will be doing that.
Just like every year you whine and complain about call of duty saying it sucks then when a trailer comes out you all gobble it up.
You say it's the best thing ever you go pre order it even though it wasn't a gameplay footage trailer ya still order it and then eventually buy it.
It will be no different with the Kinect I'd like to see what you fanboys do if call of duty put Kinect intregation in call of duty you guys would probably poop your pants.

"Omg that so awesome I got to go buy a Kinect know so I can feel like I'm really on the Battlefield pew pew pew pew"

So seriously give it up it's old now the Kinect is not going anywhere Microsoft is still invested in it they'll show Kinect games at e3 and say this is why you want a Kinect.
We all know it's going to happen only fools think the Kinect is really dead or Microsoft is surrendering to Sony all that nonsense.

Want to know how many Kinect games I own on the 360? The answer is zero. Coincidentally that's the same number of Kinect peripherals I own. Conversely, I own 2 360s, that was so both my wife and I could play at the same time.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#15SiriusSternFanPosted 5/15/2014 8:40:15 AM
The incentive is this:

For paying the MSRP, you get to own their product.

THAT is the incentive.
---
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy