Games With Gold?

#1SearchmanV16Posted 5/15/2014 7:25:18 AM
Okay, so Microsoft says it will give one retail game a month for Games w/ Gold? So that means Ryse, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, etc. How long will the window be for the games before they become eligible? 12 months?
---
Let's go Heat, Jaguars, Panthers, Canes, and Yankees.
Current Devices: Galaxy Note 3, iPad Mini, and PS4.
#2SupernautusPosted 5/15/2014 8:29:24 AM
No retail game in June when it launches for xbox one, maybe we'll see one in July, in which case your answer would be at least 9 months.
#3PackersXLVPosted 5/15/2014 8:32:58 AM
A source told me that we may see a retail game in June Fighter Within or NBA Live 14.
#4lunaticcorePosted 5/15/2014 8:37:31 AM
PackersXLV posted...
A source told me that we may see a retail game in June Fighter Within or NBA Live 14.

Calling B.S. on this.

Zero chance of these games being offered. They aren't going to scrape the bottom of the metacritic to get games to give away when they need earn some goodwill from gamers.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#5ExempliGratiaPosted 5/15/2014 8:40:15 AM
PackersXLV posted...

A source told me that you were making it up.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#6BigLongDownerPosted 5/15/2014 8:40:34 AM
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition would be a nice start :)
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#7babytigger24Posted 5/15/2014 8:40:42 AM
The first two games are.
Halo spartan assault and max:curse of the brotherhood

http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a570878/xbox-one-games-with-gold-freebies-only-accessible-with-subscription.html#~oElta6PiKcMrwf
#8RybalPosted 5/15/2014 8:41:14 AM
Personally, I would laugh if MS decided that they wanted to make it so that the free retail games with GWG were Kinect-based.

(I think it would be stupid, but it would certainly make me laugh)
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#9Pantera_head667Posted 5/15/2014 8:43:00 AM
lunaticcore posted...

Calling B.S. on this.

Zero chance of these games being offered. They aren't going to scrape the bottom of the metacritic to get games to give away when they need earn some goodwill from gamers.

Yet they're fine giving us Spartan assault, a mobile game... Things can only get better at least!!
---
_,-' Dance to the decadence dance '-,_
#10VoidBeyondPosted 5/15/2014 8:48:06 AM
Pantera_head667 posted...
lunaticcore posted...

Calling B.S. on this.

Yet they're fine giving us Spartan assault, a mobile game... Things can only get better at least!!

Wanna know what else is a mobile game? Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. It's playable on mobile devices, doesn't mean it's bad. Spartan Assault is a lot of fun
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//