Wolfenstein: The new Order Launch Trailer

#1BigLongDownerPosted 5/15/2014 8:19:59 AM
http://gnewspaperdotcom.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/wolfenstein-the-new-order-launch-trailer/
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#2cheezedadadaPosted 5/15/2014 8:28:53 AM
Watching him duel wield those massive guns really brings me back to the feel of oldschool FPS games.

Game is looking pretty cool. Would love to hear some impressions on this soon, but ill probably pick it up next week either way.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#3PreacherXWDSXPosted 5/15/2014 8:48:32 AM
What the **** is this, a game related question on the front page of the Xbox One board ?

It looks great to me. I hope it does the Wolfenstein name proud and ID has there new tech running like a super car, Epic needs some competition in the engine department.

....and thanks for that link.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#4cheezedadadaPosted 5/15/2014 9:50:05 AM
Bump - need more game threads on top.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#5BigLongDowner(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 1:19:31 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Watching him duel wield those massive guns really brings me back to the feel of oldschool FPS games.

Game is looking pretty cool. Would love to hear some impressions on this soon, but ill probably pick it up next week either way.

Definitely. Can't wait to pick this up Tuesday. I'm surprised there isn't any X1/PS4 leaks... yet.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"