Microsoft thought they won the "video game war" before the Xbox One launched

#11kcypher2000Posted 5/15/2014 11:09:13 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
Nekudan posted...
What are you talking about? You can do pretty much the same without kinect.
Its just a voice Command took along with motion sensing.

It has its benefits but Microsoft have just given a choice to its customers of wanting one or not.

Kinect's entire purpose was to reinvent TV, to make it social, having you discussing what you watch in groups together. The Xbox One with Kinect was suppose to be "the next water-cooler" and it's clearly just another game console now

Meanwhile ponies whine about MS making kinect optional after a year of asking for it to be optional. Ponies 180 more than MS and Sony combined.
#12billOrileyPosted 5/15/2014 11:09:48 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7934635008/h53A2BBD5/

you guys remember that?
---
**** it, we'll do it live!
#13stawg007Posted 5/15/2014 11:16:58 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

you can just smell the dried urine while reading that PM.
Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)"

This is an actual PM the TC sent me this past Thanksgiving. Unprovoked I may add.....

#14Pixx0Posted 5/15/2014 11:20:36 AM
kcypher2000 posted...

Meanwhile ponies whine about MS making kinect optional after a year of asking for it to be optional. Ponies 180 more than MS and Sony combined.

so much use of the "ponies" word...are you bitter about something? Sounds like some angry kid by the kindergarten to me.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#15billOrileyPosted 5/15/2014 11:22:25 AM
Pixx0 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

so much use of the "ponies" word...are you bitter about something? Sounds like some angry kid by the kindergarten to me.

leave him alone, the man's fighting the good fight. He's already having a hard day.
---
**** it, we'll do it live!
#16mokmuudPosted 5/15/2014 11:29:57 AM
Pixx0 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

Kcypher is bitter because it lonely living under a bridge.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#17SonyPonyTonyPosted 5/15/2014 11:32:59 AM
stawg007 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)"

This is an actual PM the TC sent me this past Thanksgiving. Unprovoked I may add.....

This happened? Wow, ponies are so incredibly disgusting, just look at that. Hard to imagine people that scummy exist.
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#18pblimp360Posted 5/15/2014 11:33:32 AM
So many trolls in this topic! Time to add to my list. Thanks guys. : )
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#19UnhelpfulNPCPosted 5/15/2014 11:35:14 AM
Judging by the exclusives thus far, MS ain't too far off the mark.
#20Cowboy082288Posted 5/15/2014 11:36:54 AM
stawg007 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...

Jesus TC....... what is wrong with you?