Microsoft thought they won the "video game war" before the Xbox One launched

#21james259Posted 5/15/2014 11:44:06 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
stawg007 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

you can just smell the dried urine while reading that PM.
Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)"

This is an actual PM the TC sent me this past Thanksgiving. Unprovoked I may add.....

Jesus TC....... what is wrong with you?

This... I can't .... How do...
Holy crap I have no words for this
---
Life is short. STUNT IT - Hot Rod
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#22fuzzykuffsPosted 5/15/2014 11:45:51 AM
How can TC hate media options on a gaming console and have the famous The Last of Us as their sig? Interactive movies are ok but other media is not? PMing someone on Thanksgiving about a console war is a classy move too. Good job being a decent human being and not a puppet.
#23Run_2_the_HillsPosted 5/15/2014 12:19:37 PM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
They just to rename this board Playstation 4 since all of the fans hang out here

Rename it the ps3.5 boards
#24Golden MavenPosted 5/15/2014 12:44:37 PM
Golden Maven posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...
They just to rename this board Playstation 4 since all of the fans hang out here

Wouldn't matter. They want the attention of XBox fans so bad they would end invading Microsoft-run sites.