kinectless Xbox is a step closer however I wont buy until they add an option fo

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. kinectless Xbox is a step closer however I wont buy until they add an option fo

User Info: turbogoon

turbogoon
2 years ago#1
80/80

MS adds a true wired controller. Disposable batteries are bad for the environment and rechargeables are not reliable, plus they are a fire hazard. You would think MS would be more consumer friendly and truly offer options.

User Info: X_F_L_A_W_X

X_F_L_A_W_X
2 years ago#2
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-charge-cable-to-controller
We all give up eventually...

User Info: stargazer1981

stargazer1981
2 years ago#3
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only supposed to use the "80/80" if you use up the character limit in the subject line with a complete sentence, not letting the title trail off?

The internet and its rules confuse me.
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'

User Info: TheMuffin

TheMuffin
2 years ago#4
Plug in a 10 foot USB cable. Bam. Wired.
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#5
Do you own a corded phone tc?
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: -FryShakeWad-

-FryShakeWad-
2 years ago#6
turbogoon posted...
80/80

MS adds a true wired controller. Disposable batteries are bad for the environment and rechargeables are not reliable, plus they are a fire hazard. You would think MS would be more consumer friendly and truly offer options.

Damn hippies.
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
XBL: FryShakeWad PSN: fryshakewad

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#7
TheMuffin posted...
Plug in a 10 foot USB cable. Bam. Wired.

Yeah TC, do this. All you need is a mini USB cable and you are good to go.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
2 years ago#8
stargazer1981 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only supposed to use the "80/80" if you use up the character limit in the subject line with a complete sentence, not letting the title trail off?

The internet and its rules confuse me.

No, you're right. This goon didn't do it right in his weird troll topic.
Always O.G.

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
2 years ago#9
# 1 - You don't need batteries in it to use the controller wired. The weight will feel off balance, but it works just fine.

# 2 - Now I feel like some old fool, but what is this 80/80 rule?
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.

User Info: SonyPonyTony

SonyPonyTony
2 years ago#10
turbogoon posted...
80/80

Which part should I laugh at more, the part where he says rechargeable batteries are not reliable or the part where he thinks they are a fire hazard?
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. kinectless Xbox is a step closer however I wont buy until they add an option fo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived