kinectless Xbox is a step closer however I wont buy until they add an option fo

#1turbogoonPosted 5/15/2014 11:20:53 AM
80/80

MS adds a true wired controller. Disposable batteries are bad for the environment and rechargeables are not reliable, plus they are a fire hazard. You would think MS would be more consumer friendly and truly offer options.
#2X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 5/15/2014 11:22:17 AM
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-charge-cable-to-controller
---
We all give up eventually...
#3stargazer1981Posted 5/15/2014 11:22:59 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only supposed to use the "80/80" if you use up the character limit in the subject line with a complete sentence, not letting the title trail off?

The internet and its rules confuse me.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#4TheMuffinPosted 5/15/2014 11:23:00 AM
Plug in a 10 foot USB cable. Bam. Wired.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
#5kennyynnooPosted 5/15/2014 11:25:16 AM
Do you own a corded phone tc?
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#6-FryShakeWad-Posted 5/15/2014 11:25:19 AM
turbogoon posted...
80/80

MS adds a true wired controller. Disposable batteries are bad for the environment and rechargeables are not reliable, plus they are a fire hazard. You would think MS would be more consumer friendly and truly offer options.

Damn hippies.
---
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
XBL: FryShakeWad PSN: fryshakewad
#7cheezedadadaPosted 5/15/2014 11:27:14 AM
TheMuffin posted...
Plug in a 10 foot USB cable. Bam. Wired.

Yeah TC, do this. All you need is a mini USB cable and you are good to go.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#8TBONE_OGPosted 5/15/2014 11:33:57 AM(edited)
stargazer1981 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only supposed to use the "80/80" if you use up the character limit in the subject line with a complete sentence, not letting the title trail off?

The internet and its rules confuse me.

No, you're right. This goon didn't do it right in his weird troll topic.
---
Always O.G.
#9aszsithPosted 5/15/2014 11:38:23 AM
# 1 - You don't need batteries in it to use the controller wired. The weight will feel off balance, but it works just fine.

# 2 - Now I feel like some old fool, but what is this 80/80 rule?
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#10SonyPonyTonyPosted 5/15/2014 11:39:48 AM
turbogoon posted...
80/80

Which part should I laugh at more, the part where he says rechargeable batteries are not reliable or the part where he thinks they are a fire hazard?
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA