kinectless Xbox is a step closer however I wont buy until they add an option fo

#11turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 12:45:32 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Do you own a corded phone tc?

Yes, cordless phones can be picked up on scanners and baby monitors. Plus again, batteries are unreliable.

cheezedadada posted...
TheMuffin posted...
Plug in a 10 foot USB cable. Bam. Wired.

Yeah TC, do this. All you need is a mini USB cable and you are good to go.

MS is all about options for their consumers. I want the option to have a real wired controller, not some franken-controller that's all parted together.
#12BassnaPosted 5/15/2014 12:48:08 PM
Rechargeable Battery's are not reliable? Tell that to the same 4 battery's I've been using for years.
---
XBL = Bassna OG
#13Juzten76Posted 5/15/2014 12:50:23 PM
turbogoon posted...
80/80

MS adds a true wired controller. Disposable batteries are bad for the environment and rechargeables are not reliable, plus they are a fire hazard. You would think MS would be more consumer friendly and truly offer options.

Do you have any Grey Poupon?
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#14aszsithPosted 5/15/2014 12:59:25 PM
turbogoon posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Yes, cordless phones can be picked up on scanners and baby monitors. Plus again, batteries are unreliable.

cheezedadada posted...
TheMuffin posted...

MS is all about options for their consumers. I want the option to have a real wired controller, not some franken-controller that's all parted together.

So in a nutshell, what you are saying is you want LESS options available to you? You want a controller with a cord which is NOT removable.

#1 - You level of concern for the environment and all that should dictate that you shouldn't increase your carbon footprint by playing video games.

#2 - Complain about it a lot on the Internet and get others to do the same. Microsoft will make any changes people on the Internet demand if they think it may increase the sales for tomorrow.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#15U_WOT_M8Posted 5/15/2014 1:04:05 PM
Can't we all just get along?

Sit down, grab some popcorn, and flip through some lovely pictures of Emilia Clarke together? Forget about this bad blood in gaming for a time?
#16turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 1:19:04 PM
aszsith posted...
turbogoon posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

cheezedadada posted...
TheMuffin posted...

So in a nutshell, what you are saying is you want LESS options available to you? You want a controller with a cord which is NOT removable. how is having another optional sku less options? Terrible, try harder next time.

#1 - You level of concern for the environment and all that should dictate that you shouldn't increase your carbon footprint by playing video games. I can afford to buy carbon offsets.

#2 - Complain about it a lot on the Internet and get others to do the same. Microsoft will make any changes people on the Internet demand if they think it may increase the sales for tomorrow. um. . Isn't that what I'm doing? Don't i have to start somewhere
#17kyncaniPosted 5/15/2014 1:22:40 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
turbogoon posted...
80/80

MS adds a true wired controller. Disposable batteries are bad for the environment and rechargeables are not reliable, plus they are a fire hazard. You would think MS would be more consumer friendly and truly offer options.

Which part should I laugh at more, the part where he says rechargeable batteries are not reliable or the part where he thinks they are a fire hazard?

>.<

@TC : Kinect and no games with Live were real gripes. Complete blockers for some people.
#18turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 1:38:34 PM
kyncani posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
turbogoon posted...
80/80

Which part should I laugh at more, the part where he says rechargeable batteries are not reliable or the part where he thinks they are a fire hazard?

>.<

@TC : Kinect and no games with Live were real gripes. Complete blockers for some people.

This is a real gripe for some too. The environmentally forward thinking (global warming is real, the French just announced 500 days to make major changes) and people who have wireless/wi-fi allergies are less likely to buy the system as it is packaged today. Making a real wired controller like they did for 360 is completely plausible.
#19kyncaniPosted 5/15/2014 2:44:31 PM
turbogoon posted...
kyncani posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
turbogoon posted...
80/80

>.<

This is a real gripe for some too. The environmentally forward thinking (global warming is real, the French just announced 500 days to make major changes) and people who have wireless/wi-fi allergies are less likely to buy the system as it is packaged today. Making a real wired controller like they did for 360 is completely plausible.

So you're saying Microsoft did the right thing listening to customers demand and getting rid of Kinect ?

I agree completely :D
#20aj4x94Posted 5/15/2014 2:47:55 PM
I'm a desperate fan! And second, I want some fresh coffee. And third, I want a recount! And no matter how it turns out, I want my old job back!

And I want a bigger office! And I want a new car! And I want Microsoft to pay for it all! Something with reclining leather seats, that goes really fast, and gets really crappy gas mileage!
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Assassin's Creed II, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94