kinectless Xbox is a step closer however I wont buy until they add an option fo

#21JohnHitman47Posted 5/15/2014 2:54:04 PM
They remove kinect, they remove DRM, now they only need to have or announce 1 good/fun exclusive and i will get 1.
---
Kojima has raise the bar on money cash grabing this gen.
#22mokmuudPosted 5/15/2014 2:56:30 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Do you own a corded phone tc?

I own a corded phone.
Important if the power goes out.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#23Cowboy082288Posted 5/15/2014 3:10:23 PM
X_F_L_A_W_X posted...
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-charge-cable-to-controller

/thread
#24sn3akywafflesPosted 5/15/2014 3:18:57 PM
turbogoon posted...
80/80

MS adds a true wired controller. Disposable batteries are bad for the environment and rechargeables are not reliable, plus they are a fire hazard. You would think MS would be more consumer friendly and truly offer options.

You had me going up until there

Rechargeable batteries unreliable? The rest of this post is just sad
---
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
#25PoweredMilkManPosted 5/15/2014 3:23:09 PM
Consume dead batteries, your body will naturally destory them, therefor not harming the environment.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#26aszsithPosted 5/15/2014 7:35:22 PM
mokmuud posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

I own a corded phone.

I own a cellular phone. Important if you don't want to have to be connected to a wall or proximity to a docking base.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#27turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 4:13:06 AM
aszsith posted...
mokmuud posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

I own a corded phone.

I own a cellular phone. Important if you don't want to have to be connected to a wall or proximity to a docking base.

But some people want a wired connection. Why do so many want to prohibit choice? No one is forcing anyone to use wired, but so many are trying to force wireless only gaming on us. I get the kinect removal understanding that there are a lot of gamers that are mute, in the witness relocation program, or facially disfigured. I'm glad that they made it optional as a side purchase.
#28Blade_Of_IcePosted 5/16/2014 4:29:02 AM
if they bring back the DRM i'll definetly pick one up, but at this moment yeah i'm one step closer to buying an XBone, but not gonna be running to the store in june to grab one

as long as they're not being used for the game but rather the console itself i don't mind voice commands, but i'm not gonna spend an extra $100 on a camera i will never ****ing use, paronoid spycam BS aside i just don't give a damn about motion gaming, and i have a phone a tablet and 2 pc's with built in cams, if i ever choose to skype i aint gonna do it on something i will only be playing games on.
#29NINFanboyPosted 5/16/2014 4:31:13 AM
You know, your kitchen is a bigger fire hazard than batteries.
---
Praise the Sun!!
#30SithMasterDKPosted 5/16/2014 4:52:17 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
X_F_L_A_W_X posted...
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-charge-cable-to-controller

/thread

This seriously. Exact same thing as a wires controller, literally no difference AND you can unplug it at will to play wirelessly.
---
Currently playing- Dead Rising 3, Dark Souls
Proud Houston Texans fan: 2-14