kinectless Xbox is a step closer however I wont buy until they add an option fo

#31LMwest09Posted 5/16/2014 7:51:18 AM
turbogoon posted...
aszsith posted...
turbogoon posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

cheezedadada posted...
TheMuffin posted...
Plug in a 10 foot USB cable. Bam. Wired.

Yeah TC, do this. All you need is a mini USB cable and you are good to go.

MS is all about options for their consumers. I want the option to have a real wired controller, not some franken-controller that's all parted together.

So in a nutshell, what you are saying is you want LESS options available to you? You want a controller with a cord which is NOT removable. how is having another optional sku less options? Terrible, try harder next time.

#1 - You level of concern for the environment and all that should dictate that you shouldn't increase your carbon footprint by playing video games. I can afford to buy carbon offsets.

#2 - Complain about it a lot on the Internet and get others to do the same. Microsoft will make any changes people on the Internet demand if they think it may increase the sales for tomorrow. um. . Isn't that what I'm doing? Don't i have to start somewhere

Did you seriously just bring up carbon offsets? The things that do nothing but make you feel like you did something? If this wasn't a troll topic before then it is now. Connect a mini USB as others have said and there you go, exactly what you want. I don't own an X1 but If it doesn't come with the cable, I'm sure you have one lying around somewhere or can purchase one easily since you can afford to throw money away with carbon offsets.
#32ave1Posted 5/16/2014 8:43:38 AM
Buy yourself a ControllerMax adapter that you configure with software on your computer and then plug it into the X1. Then take a corded 360 controller (my suggestion is to get a Thrustmaster GP Lightback controller) and plug it in. There you go. A little expensive and lacking impulse triggers- but it works well. That particular controller has analog sticks which are twice as sensitive compared to the standard 360s controller sticks.
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#33EnclavePosted 5/16/2014 8:51:27 AM
stargazer1981 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only supposed to use the "80/80" if you use up the character limit in the subject line with a complete sentence, not letting the title trail off?

The internet and its rules confuse me.

You're correct, you even have to have the final character in the title punctuation to make it a complete sentence.

It's ridiculous, which is why I've never done that 80/80 thing even in topics I've made that coincidentally met all the requirements. Just seems pointless and isn't really an accomplishment.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#34turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 9:07:53 AM
NINFanboy posted...
You know, your kitchen is a bigger fire hazard than batteries.

Raw food veganism, it's more natural than what most do.
#35ImThe8thWonderPosted 5/16/2014 9:09:28 AM
stargazer1981 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only supposed to use the "80/80" if you use up the character limit in the subject line with a complete sentence, not letting the title trail off?

You are correct.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone with a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#36turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 9:48:15 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
stargazer1981 posted...

You are correct.

Please stop derailing an important topic. You 2 are no better than the people who were pro-kinect.
#37aszsithPosted 5/16/2014 3:39:04 PM
turbogoon posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
stargazer1981 posted...

You are correct.

Please stop derailing an important topic. You 2 are no better than the people who were pro-kinect.

TC, you owe me a new pair of underpants because I just soiled the pair I'm wearing laughing at this statement.

Sorry to inform you, but not only is this NOT an important issue IN ANY WAY, an XBOne controller which is limited to being wire is a step backwards in technology since the current controller already supports both wired and wireless methods.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#38turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 4:01:55 PM
aszsith posted...
turbogoon posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
stargazer1981 posted...

You are correct.

TC, you owe me a new pair of underpants because I just soiled the pair I'm wearing laughing at this statement.

Sorry to inform you, but not only is this NOT an important issue IN ANY WAY, an XBOne controller which is limited to being wire is a step backwards in technology since the current controller already supports both wired and wireless methods.

It's still not really a wired controller, and the amount of technological advancement should be up to the consumer. If they can add a kinectless option they can add a wired controller. Not some fraken-controller with an inferior wire.
#39Megamushroom666Posted 5/16/2014 4:03:38 PM
I forgot about this battery issue for a second...
---
Girl gets gangsta with a shovel: youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com
#40turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 4:09:00 PM
Megamushroom666 posted...
I forgot about this battery issue for a second...

What's there to forget? Batteries can be dangerous.