kinectless Xbox is a step closer however I wont buy until they add an option fo

#41CapwnDPosted 5/16/2014 3:15:32 PM(edited)
turbogoon posted...
aszsith posted...
turbogoon posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
stargazer1981 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only supposed to use the "80/80" if you use up the character limit in the subject line with a complete sentence, not letting the title trail off?

The internet and its rules confuse me.

You are correct.

Please stop derailing an important topic. You 2 are no better than the people who were pro-kinect.

TC, you owe me a new pair of underpants because I just soiled the pair I'm wearing laughing at this statement.

Sorry to inform you, but not only is this NOT an important issue IN ANY WAY, an XBOne controller which is limited to being wire is a step backwards in technology since the current controller already supports both wired and wireless methods.

It's still not really a wired controller, and the amount of technological advancement should be up to the consumer. If they can add a kinectless option they can add a wired controller. Not some fraken-controller with an inferior wire.

Yes, it is an actual wired controller when you plug in the USB. It disables the wireless radio and transmits over the cord. Plus, if you would get disconnected, you would still be in the game playing wirelessly. So it's actually more reliable than "an actual wired" controller.

http://kotaku.com/how-the-xbox-one-controller-has-changed-1109126240

he noted that the controllers radio transmitter will be turned off if/when the controller is plugged into the console via a micro-USB cable, allowing signals to be sent strictly through the wire. That, he said, is ideal for competitive play and removes the need for competitive gamers to own a wireless and wired controller.

---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#42AmazingDanyPosted 5/16/2014 3:20:28 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Do you own a corded phone tc?

Probably churns his own butter and plows his field with his horse too.
#43CapwnDPosted 5/16/2014 3:29:41 PM
Hey man, sometimes you just have to churn your own butter.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#44SnickleseedPosted 5/16/2014 3:55:17 PM
You are now ignoring this user's topics and posts.

Go ahead and slam me for this. I'll never see it.
---
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
#45aszsithPosted 5/16/2014 8:32:50 PM
Snickleseed posted...

Agreed. The way I see it, if they are going to continue to ignore logic and argue against it, then it's only logical to stop arguing and just ignore them.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#46SparkItUpPosted 5/16/2014 8:47:02 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only supposed to use the "80/80" if you use up the character limit in the subject line with a complete sentence, not letting the title trail off?

The internet and its rules confuse me.

You are correct sir.
#47turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2014 2:35:23 PM
Snickleseed posted...

I believe in your choice to do so. I don't feel the need to stifle options, ignore away!
#48PutHaggarInSFPosted 5/17/2014 2:39:29 PM
That's not an 80/80
---
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#49Viper187666Posted 5/17/2014 6:00:03 PM
aszsith posted...

So in a nutshell, what you are saying is you want LESS options available to you? You want a controller with a cord which is NOT removable.

#1 - You level of concern for the environment and all that should dictate that you shouldn't increase your carbon footprint by playing video games.

#2 - Complain about it a lot on the Internet and get others to do the same. Microsoft will make any changes people on the Internet demand if they think it may increase the sales for tomorrow.

Wired alone has always been cheaper, although the option to change the cord is nice. Also, is plugging in the wireless one really wired, or is it just powered by the wire (the wireless input delay still there)?
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#50violentdissmayPosted 5/17/2014 7:39:35 PM
TheMuffin posted...
Plug in a 10 foot USB cable. Bam. Wired.

10 feet?! Who in their right mind sits that far away?
---
"Fry crack corn and I don't care, Leela crack corn and still don't care, Bender crack corn and he is great!! TAKE THAT YOU STUPID CORN!!!" - Bender