kinectless Xbox is a step closer however I wont buy until they add an option fo

#51Goregasm17Posted 5/17/2014 8:48:38 PM
I hope they never do this so that we can have one less little kid-brat on Xbox Live when I'm trying to enjoy online games.
#52aszsithPosted 5/18/2014 12:40:38 AM
Viper187666 posted...
aszsith posted...

So in a nutshell, what you are saying is you want LESS options available to you? You want a controller with a cord which is NOT removable.

#1 - You level of concern for the environment and all that should dictate that you shouldn't increase your carbon footprint by playing video games.

#2 - Complain about it a lot on the Internet and get others to do the same. Microsoft will make any changes people on the Internet demand if they think it may increase the sales for tomorrow.

Wired alone has always been cheaper, although the option to change the cord is nice. Also, is plugging in the wireless one really wired, or is it just powered by the wire (the wireless input delay still there)?

The wireless input delay is NOT there when plugged in because the wireless signal is deactivated when connected via the wire. This was done to satisfy the needs of the competitive crowd that uses wired controllers. So the current controller is actually MORE environmentally friendly since it reduces the need for 2 controllers as it has dual functionality through intelligent design.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#53DojoMaxPosted 5/18/2014 12:56:45 AM
This is a well designed troll topic.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#54matt-nicklinPosted 5/18/2014 2:37:01 AM
stargazer1981 posted...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only supposed to use the "80/80" if you use up the character limit in the subject line with a complete sentence, not letting the title trail off?

The internet and its rules confuse me.

i was just about to post that
---
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
IGN - Matthew. PM if adding me
#55CaIiber345Posted 5/18/2014 3:00:08 AM
aj4x94 posted...
I'm a desperate fan! And second, I want some fresh coffee. And third, I want a recount! And no matter how it turns out, I want my old job back!

And I want a bigger office! And I want a new car! And I want Microsoft to pay for it all! Something with reclining leather seats, that goes really fast, and gets really crappy gas mileage!

I see what you did there, Miller.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: Destiny, No Man's Sky, Rogue Legacy, The Witness
#56popping4itPosted 5/18/2014 3:29:08 AM
when its plugged in the data transmission goes through the cable. its a true wired controller.
---
whens mahvel?
#57Viper187666Posted 5/18/2014 4:31:50 AM(edited)
aszsith posted...
Viper187666 posted...
aszsith posted...

So in a nutshell, what you are saying is you want LESS options available to you? You want a controller with a cord which is NOT removable.

#1 - You level of concern for the environment and all that should dictate that you shouldn't increase your carbon footprint by playing video games.

#2 - Complain about it a lot on the Internet and get others to do the same. Microsoft will make any changes people on the Internet demand if they think it may increase the sales for tomorrow.

Wired alone has always been cheaper, although the option to change the cord is nice. Also, is plugging in the wireless one really wired, or is it just powered by the wire (the wireless input delay still there)?

The wireless input delay is NOT there when plugged in because the wireless signal is deactivated when connected via the wire. This was done to satisfy the needs of the competitive crowd that uses wired controllers. So the current controller is actually MORE environmentally friendly since it reduces the need for 2 controllers as it has dual functionality through intelligent design.

Screw the environment. A spare controller for 360 is $30, while a spare for XB1 is $50+. It's ridiculous. I wore out like 6 controllers on 360 just playing Halo. Don't expect me to believe the XB1 controller is built to last either.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#58DojoMaxPosted 5/18/2014 4:33:09 AM
Viper187666 posted...
aszsith posted...
Viper187666 posted...
aszsith posted...

Screw the environment. A spare controller for 360 is $30, while a spare for XB1 is $50+. It's ridiculous. I wore out like 6 controllers on 360 just playing Halo. Don't expect me to believe the XB1 controller is built to last either.

Bro, a spare 360 controller was not always 30 bucks.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#59turbogoon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 5:36:21 AM
Goregasm17 posted...
I hope they never do this so that we can have one less little kid-brat on Xbox Live when I'm trying to enjoy online games.

You do realize how dumb you sound right? B/c a child would want a wired controller? Um... Probably not, and being older my reaction time is statistically lower so you would want me on Live as the odds of winning are higher.

and @ DojoMax - about 2 years after launch the official wired pads were only $30. They made great additional controllers, plus I can use them on my PC.