Still seeing ads for Titanfall on IGN makes me sad

#11chubbychaserPosted 5/15/2014 2:19:42 PM
tobydammit posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/06/titanfall-sells-nearly-1-million-in-first-3-weeks

You're right. It just feels like it didn't get a real foothold in the marketplace. Meaning, I don't hear anyone talking about it anymore and it was just released a month and a half ago.

Many people fell for it. Now many people know the game just a meh game. That is why now nobody really excited to talk about it anymore.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#12TBONE_OGPosted 5/15/2014 2:20:35 PM
aj4x94 posted...
SamcroReaper posted...
It's over 2 million copies sold already, the majority of which are on Xbox One. It's Amazon.com's #1 selling game of the year. In other words, shut the hell up.

Is there any need to be that hostile? Sheesh......

I have to admit the last part of his post made me laugh.
---
Always O.G.
#13TBONE_OGPosted 5/15/2014 7:21:25 PM
Lots of Titanfall talk now, TC...
---
Always O.G.
#14aheroafakePosted 5/15/2014 7:24:38 PM
tobydammit posted...
It's like finding a happy meal toy for John Carter at a yard sale. A sad remnant from a time before the harsh reality of mediocre sales/market penetration set in.

It would be like seeing Sony still running that Perfect Day ad with only footage of Killzone or Knack.

Let it go, Microsoft and start prepping Titanfall 2.

Microsoft has no say when it comes to Titanfall 2.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#15DojoMaxPosted 5/19/2014 6:36:46 AM
I was playing it earlier and I had really fun competitive matches against people who were better than me, for once, pretty intense games. I guess people aren't playing it though.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#16dnmtPosted 5/19/2014 6:39:09 AM
Respawn removed game modes from the PC version due to the low number of active players. That seems pretty insane to me so soon after launch.
#17Exodus_PrimePosted 5/19/2014 10:04:08 AM
Translation = Titanfall outsold inFamous so the Sony guys can't stop talking about and making excuses.

2nd Translation = Titanfall is the number selling game on Xbone then PC in March - Sony guys make more excuses and claim it dead.

3rd Translation = Titanfall is still the best selling game for the month of April this time more on 360 second by Xbox one - Sony guys still claiming no one plays it anymore.

Pro tip: just because a game is on another console you despise doesn't mean it's a bad game.

Any who I just got here.. so who is winning the console war?

...the 720p box or the 30 fps box ?
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita