I'm trying hard to stay with MS

#1Hidan623Posted 5/15/2014 2:41:59 PM
I love my xbox but I loved the idea of Kinect and so did my dad but now that they are pretty much ditching it, it defeats the main reason I was drawn to the xbox one now I feel like I should had just stayed with the xbox 360 lol, and maybe they are taking Kinect out so in the future they can have better bundles since they were talking about working on 3D glasses maybe that's their new plan to push out. But still seems Kinect was still to early to be given up on. but oh well hopefully we see something about the glasses at E3
#2SaumurPosted 5/15/2014 2:42:45 PM
It's too early to say they are giving up on kinect.

many people were complaining about it, so now hopefully they ll stfu about this subject.
---
XBL: Saumur11689
#3Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 2:45:15 PM
Saumur posted...
It's too early to say they are giving up on kinect.

many people were complaining about it, so now hopefully they ll stfu about this subject.

I know -_- people complain wayyy to much like for example when MS did the DMR thing they were complaining THEN MS LISTENED TO THEIR CUSTOMERS and changed it and got bashed for it saying it was a 180......now they are listening to the customers again after MONTHS of complaining about Kinect and I have seen more 180 topics about it. So basically they will get bashed no matter what they do that's why i'm not giving up on them i'm giving up on the gaming community -_-

and go ahead and talk about my grammar I know it's coming from someone
#4AwayFromHerePosted 5/15/2014 2:47:28 PM
How long has Kinect been around?

How many worthwhile games have come out for it? I'm not talking game like Mass Effect 3 or Skyrim, good games, with pointless voice controls.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#5Megamushroom666Posted 5/15/2014 2:48:17 PM
Better pick up this next round of Kinect games cause it'll be the last.
---
Girl gets gangsta with a shovel: youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com
#6SaumurPosted 5/15/2014 2:48:21 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
How long has Kinect been around?

How many worthwhile games have come out for it? I'm not talking game like Mass Effect 3 or Skyrim, good games, with pointless voice controls.

Maybe its main purpose is something outside games.
---
#7Apex-PlayerPosted 5/15/2014 2:48:50 PM
They've gone backwards on every aspect of their vision for this product.
What they have now is something they never wanted at all.
They wanted always online DRM to Kinect mandatory and everything in between.

Hard to think they'll still be dedicated after all this.
If the market doesn't sway in their favor,
once the stuff in the pipeline gets released I see support getting dropped.

Just isn't the product they wanted.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#8AwayFromHerePosted 5/15/2014 2:49:06 PM
Saumur posted...

Them why was it attached to a gaming console?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#9Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 2:50:07 PM
yeah there is nothing wrong with trying to introduce something new....however most new things don't thrive unless they are included with something people already buy......no random person will buy a new piece of technology for no reason before it has be accepted into society. It has to be mass tested first but if no one is willing to test it how will it get better. Look at how the first cell phone started out.....and look at cell phones today....are you saying they should have never made the first cell phone because no one wanted it?????
#10SaumurPosted 5/15/2014 2:51:48 PM(edited)
AwayFromHere posted...
Saumur posted...

Them why was it attached to a gaming console?

It's not only a gaming console.

It has some apps, like skype, where the kinect is useful.

Maybe they intend to use it more with other apps? not a crazy idea right?
---