What do you think of the Xbox One controller?

#31Depth_scrollPosted 5/16/2014 11:02:04 AM
So far the best controller of this gen. I got my impression by playing half an hour with it at a friend's house, because I own a Wii U...
---
"We're all bisexual, like shades of grey that get close to black or white,
which are extremes on a sexual orientation meter." - Valkeerie
#32TheRealPhattyJPosted 5/16/2014 11:15:42 AM
Hucast9 posted...
Is there anything that you would change about the controller?

The exact same thing I would do to Sony controllers...

Make the Dpad and the left analog stick a removable/switchable module. Then we could stop having the pointless argument over the subjective "better" placement of them.
#33Darkside_ShadowPosted 5/16/2014 11:16:28 AM
X1 is the best one. But I like the resistance of the sticks on Ds4.
But everything else is better on the X1 controller. Even the bumpers are great in my hands.

It used to be the 360 controller. But going back now it just feels a bit sluggish.
The Ds3 is still terrible. Dont get me wrong I can play just fine with them all.

But the winner is the X1 controller.
#34MrImpatient35Posted 5/16/2014 11:50:49 AM
Saumur posted...
LT and RT are really good

I didn't think they would be, because of the rumble feature, but omg they're amazing! The bumpers I don't like though. Kinda awkward to me. Overall I love the controller!
---
FML
#35TarotXIIIPosted 5/16/2014 12:15:02 PM
It's my favorite controller out of every controller ever. It feels like they made the xbox one controller with me in mind or something. xD

My favorite used to be the snes controller or gamecube till i held that f*****.
#36TenzhiPosted 5/16/2014 2:50:13 PM
I like it. The only changes I'd like are the same I wanted for the 360 controller: For it to be about as big as the OXBOX controller, and for two extra face buttons - Z and C.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.