These sales are really...

#1pepsiboy95620Posted 5/15/2014 8:10:22 PM
Stupid who are you to report sales like it should matter to us? As long as games are good and we are gappy with our purchases why should we care? Sony or Microsoft you guys are of the worst type of fanboys now. Last gen or before we wouldn't worry about sales every single month!!!

You don't buy phones or computers and report sales or make all ur decisions based on that do you? So why does it matter for video games.

This place gets worse and worse I love all and most games and consoles I wish we could talk games negative and positive and what's fun or not. Because what do sales do for me?
---
GT:Martin 23 kings
#2MixorzPosted 5/15/2014 8:11:52 PM
I've been pretty gappy so far. Can't complain.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls II
#3da_StoOgePosted 5/15/2014 8:12:21 PM
Speaking of sales. We need more on next gen consoles.

These undue games aren't cheap. :(
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.
#4Tajaz2426Posted 5/15/2014 8:14:37 PM
People make posts all the time: NPD coming up, who will win? The bottom line is with fanboys if XBoz wins it matters, if PS4 wins it matters.

Everyone else will say, who cares?
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#5pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 8:25:06 PM
Mixorz posted...
I've been pretty gappy so far. Can't complain.

O that's cool
---
#6-Oath-Posted 5/15/2014 8:30:25 PM
Why does it matter if people report about sales? Why should it matter to you? How does it affect your gaming life?
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#7pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 8:35:42 PM
-Oath- posted...
Why does it matter if people report about sales? Why should it matter to you? How does it affect your gaming life?

Is this gamefaqs? Or salesfaqs?
---
#8PulpPosted 5/15/2014 10:16:40 PM
Without sales there are no games...so you potatoheads should care.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#9MerkadesPosted 5/16/2014 1:29:09 AM
While I am fine with people liking their console(s), I will continue to hate what I hate. FYI, I did buy a original xbox and 360, but I am a PC/PlayStation person. I may buy an X1, in a few months/years, if they release games I am more than moderately interested in, at least now that I am not forced to buy Kinect.

And since you posed the question I will tell you my reasons why. I abhore alternate game controls outside keyboard/mouse and controller. Wii motion, six axis, move, kinect, touch, gamepad, all complete crap. I want them to all die, so I will not support them and I am in turn interested in seeing how the market goes. Usually I seem to be on the losing end..free to play, casual, micro transactions...more crap.

Though I do think Kinect can be neat outside of gaming (and admittedly in dance/fitness gaming), though the few ways I have read were not really applicable to me.
#10Run_2_the_HillsPosted 5/16/2014 1:37:03 AM(edited)
Pulp posted...
Without sales there are no games...so you potatoheads should care.

This. Also sales tell you how a product is doing. When people compare the sales on the xbone they knew MS had to do something drastic to catch up with the ps4. Either drop their price or drop a useless hardware to lower the price. That's how people had a feeling the kinect was going to be dropped. They didn't listen to the PR, they followed the sales.