Why did Titanfall not sell more? - Singleplayer over multiplayer? :(

#21Pixx0Posted 5/17/2014 1:28:53 AM
BallistikBen2 posted...
Pixx0 posted...
BallistikBen2 posted...
Titanfall was/is #1 selling game two months in a row.(march and april) Infamous 2 didn't even rank in top ten last month.

Bingo! We got a parrot here

(lazy much so you just copy/paste your very own posts?)

OK? I have 2 (now 3) posts in this thread. What are you talking about?

Other thread, same post, word for word
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#22Cee-Jay-HaychPosted 5/17/2014 1:33:29 AM
Because people finally started to realize that the game wasn't as good as the hype train was making it out to be.
#23leelee3105Posted 5/17/2014 2:04:47 AM
Pixx0 posted...
BallistikBen2 posted...
Pixx0 posted...
BallistikBen2 posted...
Titanfall was/is #1 selling game two months in a row.(march and april) Infamous 2 didn't even rank in top ten last month.

Bingo! We got a parrot here

(lazy much so you just copy/paste your very own posts?)

OK? I have 2 (now 3) posts in this thread. What are you talking about?

Other thread, same post, word for word

He could post it a million times, it's still the truth pony. And infamous is still terrible
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#24TheCyborgNinjaPosted 5/17/2014 2:22:15 AM
Titanfall was never intended as a single-player game, so why tack it on? It'd be like adding a competitive online mode to a Zelda game. That said, the fact Titanfall doesn't have the option for offline bot-matches is inexcusable.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#25RaRitsujunPosted 5/17/2014 2:25:00 AM
Poor TF.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#26geodANGERPosted 5/17/2014 2:55:21 AM
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
iammchammer posted...
people don't want an online only game, I'm not sure why game companies think people do. Same as completely downloadable games... no one wants that, everyone wants a disc format if its a standard game.

I don't want a disc, i rather have a digital download as it saves storage space in my house.

I feel the same way I stopped buying CDs, DVDs, blurays, I still buy some video games but all this crap takes up way to much space in my house. Plus when any kind of disc gets scratched i am screwed. My dog completely destroyed my gta V disc, digital downloads don't have this problem.

Physical discs only redeeming factor is you can sell them back and I do so with single player only games.
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
GT:Geodanger25
#27Rdeal2Posted 5/17/2014 3:53:28 AM
Infamous only just beat Titanfall in April but Titanfall still leads overall, that's not bad for a console that has half the userbase
#28chedibang1994Posted 5/17/2014 4:21:41 AM
Rdeal2 posted...
Infamous only just beat Titanfall in April but Titanfall still leads overall, that's not bad for a console that has half the userbase

That's why I worry for playstation exclusives they don't sell very well I mean they do good but only so good
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#29USFPosted 5/17/2014 4:36:22 AM
Maybe because the game is garbage.
---
Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed IV, Child Of Light.
#30ShELbY_GT500Posted 5/18/2014 4:49:09 PM
Rdeal2 posted...

What do you mean that's not bad? Titanfall is a pew pew pew shooter that caters to a large crowd.. InFamous doesnt but I suspect it only sold as much as it did because there is nothing else out there.. Comparing the sales of these 2 games is just because you Xbox trolls need to continue to reassure yourselves