Is Microsoft Pre-leaking Halo 5 a sign of desperation?

#41jon davisPosted 5/16/2014 4:52:34 PM
"Please buy an Xbone! Look we have Halo! You people like Halo right?"
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#42EnclavePosted 5/16/2014 4:54:13 PM
Not a sign of desperation, more trying to create extra buzz for E3. Companies do stuff like this all the time.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#43Blackfox2240Posted 5/16/2014 5:01:07 PM
To me it's just to get it out of the way since it has already been announced ahead of time that it would be making an appearance. It could also be to build up some hype which is fine. Since it's a key franchise I think it's fine to get the games announcement out the way ahead of time so they can just show what it's all about.
#44cloudtheprophetPosted 5/16/2014 5:04:57 PM
Is 115k low now? In just one territory at that?
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
http://youtu.be/SiMHTK15Pik
#45chedibang1994Posted 5/16/2014 5:07:55 PM
I think tc is being desperate no disrespect tc but why when we get sometime of positive news you and others flip it but if you don't mean it then never mind me
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#46LooksLikeRainPosted 5/16/2014 5:08:00 PM
OR! ORRRR!

They have bigger things planned for E3.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#47leatheljPosted 5/16/2014 5:18:39 PM
It's like gamers can't be happy for games ......this generation.......smh
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#48PreacherXWDSXPosted 5/16/2014 6:23:13 PM
Gadoken22 posted...
Something's going down in 24 hours. Apparently, it's related to Halo. Now we know that E3 is when Microsoft is supposed to drop the bombs but in the span of one week, we've had the death of Kinect and now the showing of Halo.

What do you think? Microsoft hitting the panic button or a brilliant checkers move? Discuss~

Ps: Didn't link because it's mostly Twitter feed but there is an N4G article about it.

Is Sony acting in desperation as well by pre leaking that Naughty Dog is working on 2 other titles and TLOU for PS 4 ?

Or are they just keeping consumers informed ? You know like companies tend to do .
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#49PreacherXWDSXPosted 5/16/2014 6:28:03 PM
jon davis posted...
"Please buy an Xbone! Look we have Halo! You people like Halo right?"

jon davis posted...
"Please buy a PS4! Look we have TLOU! You people like TLOU right?"

---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#50MistahApplezPosted 5/16/2014 6:36:42 PM
lol
---
Enough with the fanboyism