Microsoft dropping MEGATONS before E3: the truth and your expectations

#11Infamous0nePosted 5/16/2014 6:40:15 AM
A new MA would be awesome
#12ROFLd(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 7:03:15 AM
Infamous0ne posted...
Great post, but you forgot to add the pic from the XB1 game dev on Reddit shoeing external storage being installed and 1TB of HDD space. Another positive for MS I'd their incredible system updates, far far surpassing Sony and the PS4.

The funny thing is the Sony fanboys going insane right now with damage control. "Microsoft is desperate" etc. Yeah they're so desperate that they're dropping bombs and megatons to make room during E3 for other megatons, right?

This will be the E3 of forever. Based Phil Spencer!

Oh yeah I forgot about that!
---
Craw so hard mother****ers wanna fry me... that fish cray
#13scoobydoobydontPosted 5/16/2014 7:06:58 AM
If Alan, Banjo, Conker, Kameo, Vince, Blinx, Shenmue, FF7, RE2make, Mistwalker or Obsidian aren't there, I don't really care. Actually, I expect 90% of the stuff shown to be stuff we already know about.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
#14Hucast9Posted 5/16/2014 7:07:41 AM
Imagine Platinum making Vanquish 2 exclusive for XBox One, and not cross gen. Just imagine it. I would buy that in a second.
#15ROFLd(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 7:19:06 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
If Alan, Banjo, Conker, Kameo, Vince, Blinx, Shenmue, FF7, RE2make, Mistwalker or Obsidian aren't there, I don't really care. Actually, I expect 90% of the stuff shown to be stuff we already know about.

Uh...have you been listening to Spencer lately? And ff7, re2make?
---
Craw so hard mother****ers wanna fry me... that fish cray
#16RubMyDuckyPosted 5/16/2014 7:23:30 AM
With all this publicity and the 100$ price drop, if they don't take #1 next month, they are doomed.
---
Say my name.
#17scoobydoobydontPosted 5/16/2014 7:24:34 AM
ROFLd posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...

Uh...have you been listening to Spencer lately? And ff7, re2make?

Spencer promised new stuff, but then they are revealing new stuff before E3. It's perfectly possible H5 got moved up. I won't be the slightest bit hyped by seeing H5 in action, I already know about it, it isn't exciting. Plus, he hasn't been in charge that long.

And that's just a list of dream games that would excite me. I don't expect any of them to be at E3 or even exist, but if even one of them turned up... I might actually get excited.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
#18TauriLeaderPosted 5/16/2014 7:27:43 AM(edited)
I expect about 5 indie games and at least 3 or 4 kinect games and games we will be again at next E3 for Fall 2015.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#19Shik_stickPosted 5/16/2014 7:29:24 AM
Infamous0ne posted...
Great post, but you forgot to add the pic from the XB1 game dev on Reddit shoeing external storage being installed and 1TB of HDD space. Another positive for MS I'd their incredible system updates, far far surpassing Sony and the PS4.

The funny thing is the Sony fanboys going insane right now with damage control. "Microsoft is desperate" etc. Yeah they're so desperate that they're dropping bombs and megatons to make room during E3 for other megatons, right?

This will be the E3 of forever. Based Phil Spencer!

Wow...

Just wanted to let you know that this post comes off as VERY fanboyish and makes you seem like a cheerleader.

However, i agree with the Topic. It has been a very good week for MS.
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#20Infamous0nePosted 5/16/2014 7:29:48 AM
RubMyDucky posted...
With all this publicity and the 100$ price drop, if they don't take #1 next month, they are doomed.

Stupidest post I've seen all week.