COD trailer
Forza Horizon 2
Quantum Break gameplay
5 or 6 Indie games
Kinect games
Japanese game.
2 or 3 multiplatform games
Gears teaser.

I think even that is too much for the 90 minutes.

That would be the most disappointing show ever, depending on a few of those variables.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
#62TauriLeaderPosted 5/16/2014 1:09:35 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
TauriLeader posted...
I think people are expecting too much.

Halo 5 Gameplay
Sunset Overdrive gameplay
COD trailer
Forza Horizon 2
Quantum Break gameplay
5 or 6 Indie games
Kinect games
Japanese game.
Gears teaser.

That would be the most disappointing show ever, depending on a few of those variables.

But it is Game, Game, Games that Phil promised. I think people are going a little mad saying Battletoads, Conker and all the old IP's. Rare are still deciding what to do so nothing from them this year. Also buying up exclusives left, right and centre are not going to happen.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#63kennyynnooPosted 5/16/2014 1:11:14 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
TauriLeader posted...
I think people are expecting too much.

Halo 5 Gameplay
Sunset Overdrive gameplay
COD trailer
Forza Horizon 2
Quantum Break gameplay
5 or 6 Indie games
Kinect games
Japanese game.
Gears teaser.

You do realize most e3 shows are full of multiplatform games and usually a hand full of exclusives from each company right? Swear people over think things when systems are new. That's actually quite a bit of exclusives.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#64ZAKDUDEPosted 5/16/2014 1:13:47 PM
No doubt it will be a great showing. They know they royally screwed up last year, so they'll do everything they can to make it special.

I own both systems (XB1 and PS4), and I gotta admit.. Microsoft is really turning things around. Not a week goes by without some sort of announcement about the XB1. While PS4 is an amazing system and arguably better, Sony has been very quiet as of late. Much more excitement on Microsoft's end. Sony needs to stop resting on it's laurels and keep innovating, otherwise they will probably be surpassed at some point.
#65scoobydoobydontPosted 5/16/2014 1:31:52 PM
TauriLeader posted...
But it is Game, Game, Games that Phil promised. I think people are going a little mad saying Battletoads, Conker and all the old IP's. Rare are still deciding what to do so nothing from them this year. Also buying up exclusives left, right and centre are not going to happen.

kennyynnoo posted...

You do realize most e3 shows are full of multiplatform games and usually a hand full of exclusives from each company right? Swear people over think things when systems are new. That's actually quite a bit of exclusives.

I don't care about seeing any games I already know about. Exclusive or not, the fun thing about pressers is new things. What MS needs now more than ever is to convince people to buy Xbone... old news isn't going to convert people. Quantum Break and Sunset look nifty, but if they were enough to sell the undecideds on Xbone, they wouldn't be undecided still. But hey... as long as there's 'quite a bit of games', that will stop PS4's complete domination, right? Wrong, that's the thinking that has MS in the position they're in (sure wasn't Kinect, regardless of the scapegoating). Content is king, and MS is the leader on "just enough but no more" when it comes to their portfolio. It's box checking. It's boring and unexciting. This isn't a two-horse race between equals, it's MS way behind Sony. Being stingy with the checkbook is nice and well for the bean-counters, but bad for Xbone and gamers. They need to hit it out of the park, multiple times during the presser, or it will reek of failure for most people who don't already own one.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
#66Infamous0nePosted 5/16/2014 1:49:44 PM
pblimp360 posted...
I expect MS' E3 to kick all kinds of ass. I agree with everything you said, TC.

If they're revealing this now, they have to have much more in store for us at E3 where the ultimate limelight awaits.

What I expect and hope...

1. Halo 5: Guardians new engine showcased in some detail with actual gameplay and the idea of the stories scope and it to be announced it's open world with us being allowed to traverse planetary systems. Epic.s*** in other words.

2. Speaking of Epic, I expect the next Gears of War to be announced and hopefully see the new UN4 engine at play but I expect a trailer which is fine.

3. Quantum Break gameplay. Long overdue and I read they improved their engine as well. Looking forward to that.

4. More from Sunset Overdrive in general. We've already got some gameplay videos, but it's another thing to showcase this at E3 with likel new weapons and events in the game to be shown.

5. Crackdown 3. I'm hoping this is true, and I hope it's a vibrant and beautiful as Sunset Overdrive is, except with super powers of course and a big ass world to jump around in. It needs to look as wild and crazy as Saints Row 4.

6. Indie games. Of course they have to focus on them. They need to show they are dedicated to them as a lot of gamers want it and the PS4 is very welcoming to them. I expect a revised policy on allowing them to come to the system at a later date, instead of release date parity and for devs to be all over that s***. Also, MS kicked off the love with the 360, they should by all rights be a leader in bringing them out on their system. The X1 could use a ton of arcade titles anyway.

7. External HD support. It's already being teased...

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-18131-Xbox-One-External-Hard-Drive-Support-Teased-by-Developer.html

8. Battletoads and Perfect Dark were on that supposed leaked list. I and I'm sure many gamers are hoping those are true. It's well past time for those to come back and MS needs to go further into making sure they're near AAA funded games with solid developers. Also, as many have stated, they need to invest in their previous IP's and make use of them. Banjo Kazooie and Viva Piñata are two prime examples. Heck, they could even announce the latter two as original Xbox shows. Viva already had a cartoon at one point. Why not?

9. New exclusives and surprise announcements from high profile developers (like, Volition, Valve, Epic, BioWare) for both the controller based games and Kinect. I'm hoping they give people a reason to want the Kinect going forward after the most recent changes.

10. We all know one thing certain from the leaked list to be true is the GwG announcement. I'm hoping beyond that MS unveils plans for the near future in a new streaming service, behind the Gold paywall of course, for 360 games to be playable on the X1 much like Sony's "Playstation Now" which includes full retail titles and arcade titles.

Fingers crossed. : )

#67Infamous0nePosted 5/16/2014 1:53:06 PM
Gothmogz posted...
Wow, the fanboyism of Tc is so disgusting, his language, reassurance and devotion is close to sect levels.

I can't tell if sarcasm or really just that stupid.
#68Samus3DPosted 5/16/2014 1:57:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#69leatheljPosted 5/16/2014 2:02:01 PM
New B & K classic style game, also news about fallout 4 and sunset overdrive news and a lot more wow I'm getting hyped lol
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#70Samus3DPosted 5/16/2014 2:07:16 PM
Oh yeah and either Mass Effect 4 or Fallout 4 with Xbox One exclusive content… They'll try to combat PS's Destiny, Assassin's Creed, and Watch Dogs exclusive deals.