Microsoft dropping MEGATONS before E3: the truth and your expectations

#71zinsindettaPosted 5/16/2014 3:12:11 PM
Haters will spin it but Microsoft is going to win huge at E3.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#723HPPosted 5/16/2014 3:15:31 PM
"OMG MS showed an XB1 version of Cooking Mama at E3!!! We won E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEGATONS have been dropped!!"

"There hasn't been a good cooking simulator on consoles in years this is good news"

"I'm looking forward to the better draw distance in the kitchen"

"Another exclusive that is going to sell systems"
#73Infamous0nePosted 5/16/2014 6:38:23 PM
3HP posted...
"OMG MS showed an XB1 version of Cooking Mama at E3!!! We won E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEGATONS have been dropped!!"

"There hasn't been a good cooking simulator on consoles in years this is good news"

Jesus Christ, the desperation reeks from all your posts.
#743HPPosted 5/16/2014 6:51:35 PM
Infamous0ne posted...
3HP posted...

Jesus Christ, the desperation reeks from all your posts.

lol if that wasn't exactly how the people on this board talk you wouldn't be so insecure about it.
#75MindGamingMantiPosted 5/16/2014 6:53:45 PM
As someone who plans on getting an Xbox One following the price drop, Microsoft and games don't exactly go well together, imo. 360 had a bad track record. Halo isn't enough to impress. Neither are remakes of hd games I've already played.

Last E3 they spent 60% of their time showing multiplatform games with nothing but teasers for exclusives that are only sequels or new ip's that ultimately failed. Although Quantum Break might have promise.

Hopefully Microsoft pushes first party instead of bribing their way to exclusive deals. Call of Duty and the endless barrage of xbox standard fare is just tiresome. I hope Rare makes something worthwhile and that Quantum doesn't suck. I hope Sunset Overdrive is amazing and as fun as it looks.

I hope Microsoft shows us games that matter instead of the new CoD, the new Battlefield, the new Farcry, Halo, etc., this trend and genre needs to recede so creativity can prosper, and I hope Sony doesn't disappoint, either, because Uncharted is old by now, and their remakes are going to look pathetic.

/rant
---
Favorite bands: Xasthur - Watain - Dissection - Emperor - Mayhem - Wolves in the Throne Room - Thy Light - Cradle of Filth - Tool - A Perfect Circle - Megadeth
#76N2O1990Posted 5/16/2014 7:37:33 PM
Infamous0ne posted...
N2O1990 posted...
Some kind of Japanese exclusive game by Platinum games

Project Nangano or whatever its called by Platinum? Would be surprised to see at E3, I think they're saving it for TGS.

Phil Spencer no need to wait til TGS,so maybe it will announced at E3
#77SparkItUpPosted 5/16/2014 7:39:50 PM
N2O1990 posted...
Some kind of Japanese exclusive game by Platinum games

^ this...this has been predicted since last E3 by CBoat (who was criticized for making such a prediction and like all of his predictions about the XB1 that came true). It has once again come up in the rumor mill quite often lately.
#78N2O1990Posted 5/16/2014 7:39:51 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
ROFLd posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
If Alan, Banjo, Conker, Kameo, Vince, Blinx, Shenmue, FF7, RE2make, Mistwalker or Obsidian aren't there, I don't really care. Actually, I expect 90% of the stuff shown to be stuff we already know about.

Uh...have you been listening to Spencer lately? And ff7, re2make?

Spencer promised new stuff, but then they are revealing new stuff before E3. It's perfectly possible H5 got moved up. I won't be the slightest bit hyped by seeing H5 in action, I already know about it, it isn't exciting. Plus, he hasn't been in charge that long.

And that's just a list of dream games that would excite me. I don't expect any of them to be at E3 or even exist, but if even one of them turned up... I might actually get excited.

Actually he also promised new stuff before E3
And pretty sure he said there will be new IP and sequel announce at E3
#79SparkItUpPosted 5/16/2014 7:42:26 PM(edited)
Samus3D posted...
Oh yeah and either Mass Effect 4 or Fallout 4 with Xbox One exclusive content… They'll try to combat PS's Destiny, Assassin's Creed, and Watch Dogs exclusive deals.

I don't think there will be exclusive content per say, more so timed exclusive content (why companies waste their money on this is beyond me)...personally I'd rather see companies put the money they put out for exclusive & time exclusive content out for killer IPs. Imagine if either Sony or Microsoft dropped the bomb that they had Red Dead exclusive (or a game as big as Red Dead). There would be pandemonium.
#80N2O1990Posted 5/16/2014 7:44:00 PM
MindGamingManti posted...
As someone who plans on getting an Xbox One following the price drop, Microsoft and games don't exactly go well together, imo. 360 had a bad track record. Halo isn't enough to impress. Neither are remakes of hd games I've already played.

Last E3 they spent 60%of their time showing multiplatform games with nothing but teasers for exclusives that are only sequels or new ip's that ultimately failed. Although Quantum Break might have promise.

Hopefully Microsoft pushes first party instead of bribing their way to exclusive deals. Call of Duty and the endless barrage of xbox standard fare is just tiresome. I hope Rare makes something worthwhile and that Quantum doesn't suck. I hope Sunset Overdrive is amazing and as fun as it looks.

I hope Microsoft shows us games that matter instead of the new CoD, the new Battlefield, the new Farcry, Halo, etc., this trend and genre needs to recede so creativity can prosper, and I hope Sony doesn't disappoint, either, because Uncharted is old by now, and their remakes are going to look pathetic.

/rant

You can rant as you want,but this part is not true(i'm not including Titanfall)