Must have Gold to play DL'd GwG games.

#1ObligatoryFatePosted 5/16/2014 7:00:32 AM
Now free games on XBox One, but unlike 360 you have to have Gold to play games you previously downloaded from GwG - it's in the small text.

Lame.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 5/16/2014 7:27:55 AM
Wow this is really old news.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#3Kovifan27Posted 5/16/2014 7:29:03 AM
Can't hold this over the Sony fans anymore. GwG is now just a glorified rental service too.
#4EllesarienPosted 5/16/2014 7:31:39 AM
Games with Gold requires Gold membership?? I mean...they hid that information right in the name!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#5natrapslivePosted 5/16/2014 7:35:59 AM
So...Who really buys a X1 and does not get or already have a gold account?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: natraps
#6Juzten76Posted 5/16/2014 7:36:47 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Games with Gold requires Gold membership?? I mean...they hid that information right in the name!!

It's crazy! I went to a "buy one, get one free sale" at McDonalds and they made me buy one cheeseburger to get one free. Talk about some BS!
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#7Foreign ObjectsPosted 5/16/2014 7:37:13 AM
Free games with a service I've been paying for, for over 5 years? Great!
---
etc
#8regsantotomasPosted 5/16/2014 7:37:48 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Ellesarien posted...

It's crazy! I went to a "buy one, get one free sale" at McDonalds and they made me buy one cheeseburger to get one free. Talk about some BS!

Burger King would have never made you do that.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#9InjusticeRebornPosted 5/16/2014 7:38:15 AM
ObligatoryFate posted...
Now free games on XBox One, but unlike 360 you have to have Gold to play games you previously downloaded from GwG - it's in the small text.

Lame.

Kovifan27 posted...
Can't hold this over the Sony fans anymore. GwG is now just a glorified rental service too.

Unless Sony announce that on the PS3 you don't need a live subscription, then they still have that. :P
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
#10BrownGottiPosted 5/16/2014 7:38:41 AM
Does the crying ever stop?