Must have Gold to play DL'd GwG games.

#31Exodus_PrimePosted 5/16/2014 12:14:32 PM
natrapslive posted...
Dev445 posted...
BrownGotti posted...
Does the crying ever stop?

Not until everything is 100% free. but even then someone for find something so yeah it will never stop XD

Even then it won't stop. We have people that feel so entitled now that even with something free when there is a problem they want something for their pain and suffering.

Reminds me of some people over on the 360 boards complaining that they didn't get the DLC free a long with the games, they must want the devs to be homeless.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#32leatheljPosted 5/16/2014 12:59:27 PM
Kolanifv posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Kolanifv posted...
Shik_stick posted...
Huh...funny how the attitudes change over this whole "rental" thing.

Yeah, suddenly rentals are the best thing evar.

Can you show where that is stated Mr Liar?

Okay, more along the lines of acceptance. You can browse this board and see multiple places where the XOne stalwarts would attack any mention of the PS+ free games and attack them as rentals that you keep only as long as you have PS+. As of yesterday, it's not a big deal to them, and hey, who's going to let their Live lapse anyway? I mean, you need it. It's a 180 in their attitudes, like everything else this gen.

Like you said acceptance we have no choice it's not a "180" at all just like sony started charging for online that was a sony "180" players saying they never pay to play here're they are paying to play I'm sure some didn't like it but they had no choice and just accepted it I see the same here. I prefer to get older games and be able to keep them forever then to get new rented games and have them go away if I stop paying. But what can I do nothing.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#33crucialPosted 5/16/2014 1:38:15 PM
It is a rental service but at least will get newer titles,just DLed Saints Row 3 on the 360,as long as we continue to get 360 games and X1 rentals I am ok with it,I mean no matter what I would still be paying for gold for mp anyways,I just wish you could keep the games but sony ruined that since it was successful on PS3,Sony and MS should just merge since they love jocking each other.
#34assassin10133Posted 5/16/2014 1:48:47 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Another case of "you can't have your cake and eat it too."

People complain about the 360 games being old, but we keep them forever.

People complain that we get newer games on X1, but can't keep them forever.

Pick your poison.

At least we will continue to keep all the 360 games. GwG is only being tweaked on X1.

My understanding of GwG on XB1 is that you can in fact keep the game forever, you just won't be able to play if you stop subscribing to Gold, otherwise you'll always have it. What would be interesting to know though is what happens to the GwG you've downloaded if you ever stop subscribing to Gold and then later get it back, would you be able to play those games again?
#35RaRitsujunPosted 5/16/2014 7:14:10 PM
Shik_stick posted...
Huh...funny how the attitudes change over this whole "rental" thing.

---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.